What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Turok 2 hi-res project

OP
Vinilipe

Vinilipe

Brazillian EmuTalk Member
Here are some Pics of the velociraptor
They are not like the ones in jurassic park, but what do you think?
Do you know anywhere i can get a big size pic of the velociraptor in jurassic park?

Terranigma

WOW, they do look pretty cool! It is a bit dark though so kind of hard to see. But I like what I see so far.

Please note I'm requesting this just for the sake of amusement. You don't have to go through all the trouble cause it's your prject, but if you are interested, I think I don't know why I can find you a JP Raptor skin. I visit a site call modding Genesis where people are modding the game Jurassic Park Operation Genesis and the guys there definitely have Raptor textures.

OP
Vinilipe

Vinilipe

Some pics of the monsters

Btw (dont want to ask this in the other post)
Are turok and adon face good?

Last edited by a moderator:

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
The right Adon is the hiRez one, eh? Sorry, but I personally like her original face better...the other stuff looks good, though...

OP
Vinilipe

Vinilipe

I Know this project is dead... wait... it's my project!!
Anyway, its dead, but i had a problem with my PC and lost the textures.
Does anyone, by any chance, have the texture pack???
thanks