What's new

translations/language files

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Smiff, don't even try to answer they are trying to read in your mind by analysing your post with some extra-terrestrial technologies.

Rasmus

Banned
Hey Smiff here are the danish translation!! Many danes love PJ64 so please include this translation, I spent around 5 hours working on it :/

And Denmark is not the biggest city in Sweden...

>>attachment removed, untill further update of the file<<

Last edited:

Rasmus

Banned
please reply if something is wrong or missing, cause I was not sure if I had to translate the // headlines to, so I didn't, it will only take a minute though....

OP
tooie

tooie

the // are for comments .. translating them has no effect except for people looking at your translation in a text editor

Rasmus

Banned
ok, fine then, really hope you guys will use my translation, I really put a lot of work into it...., and good luck with the work on 1.5, can't wait for the release :)

Rasmus

Banned
Hey Smiff, i'm gonna change some spelling and stuff in my Danish translation, it will be up in a few hours, so wait for it, k?...

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Like i said we won't collect files until close to release, so you have plenty of time to make changes.

Rasmus

Banned
could u explain once again excactly how I add shortcuts?
is it like this:
"&Load ROM" and then "L" will be the shortcut key ?

Rasmus

Banned
pheew! 3 more hours spent... this is hopefully the best a Danish translation gets!

Added in 1.2:

- Spelling
- Shortcuts
- other small errors :blush:

Good luck Smiff and the rest of the team... :pj64:

I just have to make an update to my Greek translation.This is my
last one before the *censored* and now you can be sure that this
can't get any better.

RSK

Hi Smiff and others, I just made some minor changes to the Danish translation.:colgate:

I found a better Danish word for "Plugin" and changed it all the way through the translation, also corrected some minor errors.

The 1.2 translation will go fine, but this one is a little better:cool:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
RSK said:
Hi Smiff and others, I just made some minor changes to the Danish translation.:colgate:

I found a better Danish word for "Plugin" and changed it all the way through the translation, also corrected some minor errors.

The 1.2 translation will go fine, but this one is a little better:cool:

are you the same person as "Rasmus"?