:p

:pj64:

Last edited:

neoak

Triforce of Something...
Re: Re: Spanish v1.1

jacker said:
WHAT FOR? ??? Is it necessary? I didn't know that... [/B]

It's just for my reference. The file has a begining aand i included an end. It is NOT necesary. (Do it if you wish.) I did it, to know where the file ends. Besides, it's only "//Fin".

Smiff

Emutalk Member
its just custom with text files to have EOF or similar to show the file hasn't been truncated... no big deal.. French and Spanish, cool, obvious one missing now is German?

jacker

El Traductor
I can make that

I can make the German translation. I'm just not as good in German as in Ukrainian or Russian, but much better than in English... I waited till someone else makes this translation.
OK, if nobody is doing that translation right now, I'll start to make it tomorrow. Till monday it'll be ready, I guess.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
thanks but don't really want one person doing too many, can we hold out until hopefully a native speaker comes along to do it :)

jacker

El Traductor
Trying to make German better

I just posted my translation to a german forum. Hope they'll find all bugs there.

jacker

El Traductor
Updated German's here!

The translation was checked and all errors were fixed (thanks to hellhound and Bartleby). DarkThunder promised to check my translation on 1.4 and then to rewrite it (and maybe post it to this thread). But for now be sure: this translation is checked and all bugs are fixed (unless DarkThunder finds more;)).

Here it is:

Last edited:

jacker

El Traductor
Final (hopefully) Ukrainian.

OK. After reading my Translation for the dont-know-what-th time I decided that it doesn't need to be updated till the release. All 296 ##s translated, all 98 shortcuts added... Of course, if 1.5 final's out, some bugs maybe found, you never know...
This is version 1.5.6 dated 20.08.2002.

The file:

jacker

El Traductor
Final (hopefully) Russian.

Exactly the same as Ukrainian. I decided to have a Break now and to wait for the 1.5 release, that means I'll stop getting on your nerves with my stupid posts.
Hope to see all my 3 translations in Project64 1.5 final Release.:pj64:

The file:

Last edited:

Azer

Pj 64 user
The Norwegian is here
Some stuff was hard translating without the actual program.???

I'll make an update after the release:pj64:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
the one that's gonna come and BITE YOU ON THE ARSE. lol. Silly person.

Thanks Azer, and Jacker.. that's impressive, but i hope they're right :)