What's new

This will allow you to export geometry WITH textures

Dragonstyle

And Of course...

I forgot to mention the other stuff. Zelda remake can be episode/ chapter 1 and Majora Mask can be episode/chapter 2 and from there on if anybody on the team have any suggestion they can lead the team for their own episode
any suggestion? say yay or nay

DrunkenNinja

ok now ive been exporting things out of OoT with this plugin (realy made a whole new chapter in all of our retro game loving lives) and it seems that the textures are all messed up. Exe: link is in a white tunic and has eyes on his neck, gorons have 6 eyes and it seems the crotch is covered with bellybuttons and theres some other stuff. so i was woundering if anyone knew how to fix this? im using AccuTrans 3D fot open them and save them as .lwo cus .obj dosent keep the textures. and i also have gmax and a trial of milkshape 3D.

rentafence

Hi all, my name is rentafence (well not really but...)

I found this site while on halomods.com, a site for mapping for halo. A person wanted a model of pikachu for a map he wanted to make and someone gave the idea of nemu64. Curious, I did a google search and found this site. From here I learned about geometry dumping, which I found pretty cool. I have a few questions about it though. Now does is the geometry only exported if it is visible in game? Like if im in one room and cant see into the next will it export the next rooms geometry? I exported the Carrington Institute from Perfect Dark, and only got 1.5 rooms. Is there anyway to export the entire map itself?

wiskimike

hello.... at first, my englisch isn't very good:plain:

i've got a big problem by importing the vmrl's to my 3d studio!
They have all no textures!Is it normal? And in Cinema 4d i have some problems by moving the cam.... it allways crashes when i turn around..

so thanks for help:matrix:

wiskimike

iam using the 1964 emu...
put the lemd3d8.dll into your pluginfolder...
but don't try it with project64 1.5, it doesn't works, the only thing you see than is an errortext xD

thanks for the info, if my win xp works right i can test it today, but after compiliing some codmaps this wouldn't be easy:cat:

mewgull

Banned
okay
I don't understand:party:
It's not really working for me!!!:borg:
How does it extract the models and where?
What program do I have to use to edit them? where can I download it?
how do I turn the model extraction on? Please help!!! I always wanted to do this!!!

-Mewgull:evil:

wiskimike

so....

the plugin needs a folder which is calles "vrml" c:/vrml
thats the place where the plugin extract the models....
in exampel... you have ocarina in the emulator.... you stand in the temple of time... so you push strg+ v and activate the option "extract vrml"....
so now the plugin will extract all models in the room you are standing....
the frames go down and after a few secounds you can push strg+ v again and deactivate the option!

in the vrml folder should be some bitmaps and a new file.... this file you can open with a 3d programm like cinema4d or 3d studio... don't try it with milkshape, it doesn't works.....:homestar:

so, gl& hf

mewgull

Banned
wiskimike said:
so....

the plugin needs a folder which is calles "vrml" c:/vrml
thats the place where the plugin extract the models....
in exampel... you have ocarina in the emulator.... you stand in the temple of time... so you push strg+ v and activate the option "extract vrml"....
so now the plugin will extract all models in the room you are standing....
the frames go down and after a few secounds you can push strg+ v again and deactivate the option!

in the vrml folder should be some bitmaps and a new file.... this file you can open with a 3d programm like cinema4d or 3d studio... don't try it with milkshape, it doesn't works.....:homestar:

so, gl& hf
thanks for the help
but where do I downlad them?:drool:
DO I HAVE TO BUY THEM?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!:angry:

MASTERJUNOJET

I am using the plugin in 1964 and trying to get some geometry out of Jet Force Gemini, but the screen gets covered with messed up geometry making it impossible to play and extract the areas needed!! PLEASE HELP!

MASTERJUNOJET

You have to buy them, although you may be able to download trials, Im pretty sure there is a 3ds max trial, try: http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=5972446 and search around for it.

NOW CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEM:
I am using the plugin in 1964 and trying to get some geometry out of Jet Force Gemini, but the screen gets covered with messed up geometry making it impossible to play and extract the areas needed!! PLEASE HELP!

mewgull

Banned
okay
I have a problem

I get this error:

Project64:
The default or selected video plugin is missing or invalid.
Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder

1964:
80088884: Exception in emulation thread

whats wrong? What do I have to do?! Sorry if I keep posting this problem, but whats wrong, I say again:angry: :matrix: :( :borg: :arabia: :party: ?

DrunkenNinja

project64 (as much as this sux) will not work with this plugin. i sugest using nemu64. it works great for extracting the geo, but i still have a plroblem with the textures. its as if its not extracting the alpha chanels. anyone know how to get it to do that?

Last edited:

mewgull

Banned
omg

Nemu64 doesn't work!!! I keep getting this error when I try to run Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time

The instruction at "0x2e34367a" referenced memory at "0x2e34367a". The memory could not be "read".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program

Whats wrong
No offence or anything, but nemu64 kinda sucks:borg:

wiskimike

this plugin is very nice, but my link from ocarina is completly white exept the boots:sombrero:

but it works now with all other textures.... and for my cod map i need only the model of link with a stone texture:bouncy:

thx lemmy for this great plugin!:evil:

MASTERJUNOJET

Hey, I really need to extract the geometry from Jet Force Gemini, but I always have this problem, what is wrong (same in all emulators). Please help!

PICTURE:
hoiu.jpg