What's new

This month, I'll be mostly playing...

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Oh, to revive this I will also be playing:

FEAR Collectors Edition

Quake 4: Collectors Edition

City of Villians: collectors edition

Just preordered all three in full. At my house release day!

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
I think I'll be playing....

Socom 3 (yeaaaah!!)
Final Fantasy 8 (still)
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel (Although it is only a fighter... multi-player is the shiznat)
Super Mario RPG(again)

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
what the hell is a shiznat? *shrug*

Anywhoo, I'll mostly be concentrating on Dungeon Siege II... and I'm still having a lot of fun with WoW, and they just released the 1.8 patch. :p

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Shiznat (shiz-nat): A derivative of the word 'shit', used to describe something great or awesome. It gained popularity with the emergence of softcore rap in the late 90's.

flow``

flow``
nobody has mention quake 4, serious sam 2, f.e.a.r.?! whats wrong with you guys :p

it's gonna be a good month for pc fps gaming ;>

WhiteX

I got X-Men Legends 2 yesterday and i got the King Kong DEMO...Go Ape!
PS: Ultimate Spider Man is finished

Allnatural

I've been wrapped up in The Longest Journey for a time. Meanwhile, I have an enormous (and growing) backlog of PS2 and GC games I have yet to play.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Honestly, for the past 2 years every game i've bought has been stacked up on the shelf, eclipsed by Socom (1 then 2... and perhaps 3 when i get it today *w00t). I haven't given any other new game more than 20 hours. Its unbelievable, its like video crack. I'm not the only one that has succum to the addiction of Socom.

Its just, when you consistantly own and overcome your rivals and are just a complete master of a game, you want that satisfaction over and over. Surely the CS crowd knows what I'm talking about.

I've spent (*gasp) over 700 hours on those fucking games, goddamnit. Where has my youth gone?!?!? Thats the combined Socom 1 and 2 hours. Now Socom 3 is out and I'm scared that if i buy it, I'll be goin another 700hours and not get a good night sleep for another 2 years.