What's new

This month, I'll be mostly playing...

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Oooh I have Rainbow Six for the PS2 queue...um, arriving this week as well, looks like a good one. :p

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Just picked up Wipeout Pure myself, no chance to play it yet. :(

OH REAL LIFE!! WHY DO YOU MOCK ME SO!!!!!

jdsony

The sad thing is that you can almost live without real life now. You can make money in online games which could be your job but then you still need to eat real food. Maybe one day eating food in a game will fill all your nutrition requirements. I hope I get stuck in the game tapper.

As for the games, I have the two on the left and I like them both. You can't beat the sound of the cars in GTR, it's great.

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Bah! You and your 'new' games! I've bought enough SNES games to last me till I'm dead proly.

Hmm, word of advice... dont get a SOCOM game if you have the ability of Online for PS2... it litterally changed the way my mind works. Its so hard for me to be satisfied with a game because SOCOM's are just so great, i only rescently discovered how to not play it. Perhaps my high school days would have been better spent... between routinley getting thrashed and playing SOCOM everday, school work is a distant nagging.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
I have socom II, I'm still trying to decide if I like it, the control just isnt the same as a PC. I dunno.

You know what I should be doing, a paper, you know what I'm really doing, playing video games. Fuck off real life.

xneoangel

Persona User
i wouldnt say fuck off real life id say fuck off work fuck off school fuck off homework fuck anything that is not fun :p

WhiteX

i like fun.
i´m on...
1338-3.jpg

also flashing...
2136-3.jpg

at the big ol´PC...
Grand_Theft_Auto_San_Andreas_custom.jpg

and...
Ultimate_Spider_Man_custom-front.jpg

and for the old lady...
Hello_Kitty_Roller_Rescue_custom-fr.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
DuDe said:
What the fuck, GTR? I've reviewed that game for the magazine I work for nearly seven months ago, has it come out in the UK just now?

Am I not allowed to still be playing it after 7 months? :huh:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
No, it's just that the other games are new, and I wanted to know if games come out so late in the UK :p

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
DuDe said:
No, it's just that the other games are new, and I wanted to know if games come out so late in the UK

Yeah it's been out a while.

But for realism you will not beat it. A steering wheel is essential though.

I'm part of an online championship which is why I play it so much. :D

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Oh, it's a good game no doubt, not for the mainstream public though. I played it with a gamepad and the controls weren't too bad, keyboard is nearly unplayable.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Funny thing is I just went out and bought that GTR game, loaded up this thread and first thing I see is GTR... yay:p

(I've also got wipeout pure)

Game i'll be playing mostly this month is Black and White 2 which comes out on Friday, can't wait for that. It's going to kick so much ass :D

Last edited: