What's new

This girl needs help!

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
You think that a normal request for help would have gotten all this attention? You guys are practically lining up around the block! I don't mean insult, if I thought that it was true I would be doing the same, probably. Forgive my doubts, but it was made WAY too clear that she/he/whatever is a lonely of-age girl who is the dream of everyone on here. That just doesn't happen. I mean was there any point to point out all that personal stuff about him/herself? It seems way to scripted to me. But I don't care, if i'm wrong, i'm wrong, and i'm not meaning to be accusatory. If guys want to droll over you, that's fine, at least you give hope :p

jacker said:
You just can't be real.

nephalim said:
You think that a normal request for help would have gotten all this attention? You guys are practically lining up around the block!
exactly.

i mean look at the title of this thread: "this girl needs help!"
eh? even if you are a girl, so what? you want special treatment cos you are a girl? :p

then you're giving too much details for you at your first post for no reason...and if you were really a chick, you wouldn't had told it.

and if you looked like Nelly Furtado you wouldn't had told us that too.

so in conclusion you are fake and that's it, sorry.

jeremybdman

Umm okay..

I'm sorry, but I call bs on this person being an actual female. My wife laughed when I showed her the thread. For one, and I quote my lovely wife:

"No woman goes out of their way to prove who they are on the internet. Thats the last thing they want. Plus, anyone who opens with a statement like "Help me I'm a girl" is either blonde, or using some poor nerds hope that there might actually be woman that game."

Bottom line, a female gamer, isn't ever going to let you know they are. Whereas a male gamer, trying to get quick help with problems, knows that they aren't going to get it, unless they use something to gain support fast.

I don't mind helping people, male/female, I just don't think sex should be a reason to help someone over another. I posted a problem with No Mercy, the game. I didn't even get one reply. I bet you if I would of said something like "Hi, I'm a female wrestling fan, needing help" as my subject, I bet it would of been filled with answers.

I'm just saying simply. Keep it real. Cyberspace, is about 65% female, BUT, 3% of them are actually gamers. The ones that do game, are usually playing Everquest, or as our poor moderator knows too well, The Sims (Throws up all over himself)

Believe me, my wife hates games with a passion, but she does like designing clothes for the Sims. Its the only game that she's ever wanted to play. Anyway, hope this gives you a perspective from a guy and a gal's view.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Who really gives a flying feck about your gender? Why did you feel the need to let everyone know? I (and many other peopl) don't put "I'm a dude" in their posts. Stuff like that causes unnessecary conversations. :spam:

That aside, I don't know what's wrong. Should be fine after all you've tried.. :smurf:

Trotterwatch

Could everyone stop spamming now, personally I don't give a flying f*** if this is a boy or a girl, they have a problem so they deserve help with it and not snide remarks.

So can we get this back on topic now, k thnx

AshleyXS

I had a problem with PJ64 crashing my computer whenever i exited a game, but it was a while ago and i don't remember how i fixed it.

The last time i had a problem though was when my roms started running abnormally slow (when they used to run flawlessly), so i just re-installed the emulator and that fixed it.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
AshleyXS said:
I had a problem with PJ64 crashing my computer whenever i exited a game, but it was a while ago and i don't remember how i fixed it.

The last time i had a problem though was when my roms started running abnormally slow (when they used to run flawlessly), so i just re-installed the emulator and that fixed it.

OK, I believe there is some type of bug, but if PJ64 crashes your PC
repeatedly during a game, your processor is unstable.

If you are overclocking your processor in that case, the processor cannot handle the overclock or the processor is not getting enough voltage (Vcore). If overclocking the processor, it is common to be required to increase the Vcore value to stop PC crashes, including BSODs.

If PJ64 crashes your PC during a game, you may also have an insufficient power supply.

You should run some toture-testing utilities to unreveal crashing problems, if you ever had repeated crashes during the running of processor-intensive tasks, including PJ64. Because PJ64 works the processor hard, especially with GoldenEye 007, while your PC appears to be crash-free while doing light work, including reading E-mails, can make the crashing problem appear, thus unrevealing a hardware problem.

pandamoan

Banned
bah, there are more than 3% of us female gamers. all of my lesbian girlfriends and i game, right before we hit each other with pillows and take off our clothes!

our favorite games are pokemon puzzle league, and dr. mario.

sometimes we stop gaming and watch friends divx though....

jamie

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Monica said:
One last question...I have a pair of old wireless N64 controllers (DOC'S) that I would love to use with the Adaptoids. I installed all of the latest drivers, but it still says that I don't have a controller plugged in. It detected the two Adaptoids hooked to my USBs. ARe you allowed to use extension cables? Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated...again.

Go to the Adaptoid icon in the taskbar, double-click on it to open the Adaptoid Configurator, make sure both Adaptoids + N64 pads are plugged in, go to the File menu, and click Reinstall Drivers.

As for the rest of you guys... meh. You make the geek population look bad. :huh:

Ratore

The Crazy Internaut

Monica,
I never had such a problem, but:
Gent said:
Hi Monica, this happens when you set the Plugin Full Screen Resolution to match the desktop Resolution also?
Did u checked this? what do you got?
if this don't solve, try also other resolutions..
well.. good luck