What's new

This girl needs help!

scotty

The Great One
Mystic Gohan said:
There might be some of them, but I can't seem to find any of them.

Neither can I, HOWEVER I just got into University, and I swear the female population has to be like 65-70%, so there probably are some nerdy chicks that go there, but then again I have so many I dont know, but i want to sleep with them anyways (in my dreams)

scotty

The Great One
Community College doesnt really have the nerdy chicks in them, you have to go to a Univeristy to see them practically, and i mean a good university.

I am Canadian, I could say there are probably a handful of them here where I go to (Brock University), but if you want to see the nerds in our Canadian Universities (male + female) go and walk around McMaster University, University of Toronto or University of Waterloo, those are the Universities that have all the smart people going there, or course tehre are a few at the other universities in Canada, but generally they are there.

Again I am getting off topic in these forums, whats wrong with me?????

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Well, I tried to hook it up with Tag a while back... she never responded to my posts, tho... :(. Anyone remeber that?

OP
M

Monica

First of all...

Nephalim is a flying purple elephant and 64UltraManiac is an astronaut!

And I'm not a nerd. Believe it or not, I am into surfing and basketball. And yes, I do like video games. And for the Canadian friends on the board, everyone tells me I look like Nelly Furtado. And to my English friends on the board, the American version of COUPLING is going to suck!

I do appreciate all the brotherly love. I tried delete old drivers and uninstalling PJ64. No such luck. Everytime I try to hit ESC or go to a new ROM inside PJ64, it freezes up on me. This is the only application that does this?? What gives? My VANTA was rocking! Why did I even go messing with it? What a bummer. I actually bought two Adaptoids thinking I could use my old school controllers.

Again...thanks for everyone's help and input. You guys tried. I do appreciate it.

Mo

ok then why don't you show us a picture of you, standing next to your monitor that will have project64 running

especially as you say you look like Nelly Furtado, then you won't have a problem doing this

smegforbrain

Community College doesnt really have the nerdy chicks in them,

Sounds like some of you guys need to wake up and enter the real world.

I went to a community college for computer programming. Classes were split 50/50 with girls and guys, and 50/50 between high school grads and older folks.

The fact that you just assume that the original poster on this thread cannot be a chick just leaves me shaking my head. It's sad.

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Monica - do you have the absolute newest Detonator drivers from nvidia.com? And do you have Project64 1.5 Service Pack 1?

All the lame guys, especially 64ultramaniac - Get a life.

Jimbot - I replied to your posts... I think... um... ah well, I dunno. :flowers:

Mystic Gohan - I've been busy the last two weeks. Yay!

General aside - YAY! Another girl! :D

OP
M

Monica

Once again, You guys rule! Thanks for even wasting the time to answer my questions. I plan on asking my dad to pick up a new video card for me. I do want to say thanks for all the input. You guys are really cool.

I don't feel the need to post my picture. I get enough email as it is. For those that did offer help, I do appreciate it and those will be the guys that go far in life, both in technology and the opposite sex. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I know who I am and that's what matters.

Hey Trot-

One last question...I have a pair of old wireless N64 controllers (DOC'S) that I would love to use with the Adaptoids. I installed all of the latest drivers, but it still says that I don't have a controller plugged in. It detected the two Adaptoids hooked to my USBs. ARe you allowed to use extension cables? Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated...again.

Thanks to everyone. You guys rock!

Trotterwatch

Hey Trot-

One last question...I have a pair of old wireless N64 controllers (DOC'S) that I would love to use with the Adaptoids. I installed all of the latest drivers, but it still says that I don't have a controller plugged in. It detected the two Adaptoids hooked to my USBs. ARe you allowed to use extension cables? Any thoughts or feedback would be appreciated...again.

Not sure as I don't have any wireless pads to test the adaptoids with but AFAIK they should work fine - I have heard at least one report of them doing so. What I would check is:

You have the latest drivers for both pads and for the adaptoids themselves (the latter I nearly forgot about myself to be honest).

It may also be worth trying them once at a time, just in the very rare circumstance the USB ports are not providing enough power for both of them - as I said very rare, but perhaps worth a shot.

For those that did offer help, I do appreciate it and those will be the guys that go far in life, both in technology and the opposite sex.

Yay :) :flowers:

Monica said:
I don't feel the need to post my picture. I get enough email as it is. For those that did offer help, I do appreciate it and those will be the guys that go far in life, both in technology and the opposite sex. I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I know who I am and that's what matters.
who cares :p

Remote

Offering help on a message board does perhaps show a bit of the spirit of a person but it doesn't tell if they are going to make it in life or not.

I try to help out as often as I can, so does most of the jolly people in the emu64 / emutalk community. But take my my case as an ex, a couple of months ago I did nothing and now I'm a carpenter / constructor, what's up with that? Kind of discouraging. :p

Anyways, does all versions of Pj64 freeze?

WhiteX

If monica happens to see it some other time, i do have a GeF 4 mx wich is in fact a geF 2 GTS and my computer locks too when i go out of pj64,
i do have the latest driver and i kinda fixed it using rice's latest plugin, if it can help you, you should give it a try!

jacker

El Traductor
Tagrineth said:
All the lame guys, especially 64ultramaniac - Get a life.

Thanks for the good advice. I'll try to. But I don't know if I could handle it.

Last edited: