What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

the best hi-res texture project

which ri-res project is the bestest???

• Mollymutt's Hi-rez Paper Mario

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • A Link to the Past style Ocarina of Time by JDavis

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Djipi's Final Cel Zelda MOD

Votes: 33 50.0%
  • Cloudscapes' Super Mario 64 texture pack

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • eikef7's Starfox high res

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • mdtauk's High Res Majora's Mask

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Kerb's Mariokart re-texture

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Super Smash Bros. by blustak

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • kid a's SM64 "Cel Shade" Texture Pack

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Perfect Perfect Dark KMan Style

Votes: 4 6.1%

• Total voters

The Dave

timmyhawky said:
but there was too a poll: http://www.emutalk.net/general-n64-...now-useless-most-users.html?highlight=useless
and THAT is bad
making a emu cost hundreds of hours!!!
and i am quite new 2 retexturing, so i wanna know which is the best
and i will update the poll now(if possible)
i used only the projects where are threads for aviable which hve a few pages
EDIT: can't change the poll
if you guy's think now this thread is O.K. i make a new poll-thread

It's not your intent but indirectly putting down peoples' works because you're too lazy to search the forum for packs is no excuse for this thread. A lot of people on this board are fueled by other members and something like this can completely curb one's motivation.

And yes, I think it's safe to say that everyone wants this thread closed.

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
timmyhawky said:
but there was too a poll: http://www.emutalk.net/general-n64-...now-useless-most-users.html?highlight=useless
and THAT is bad
making a emu cost hundreds of hours!!!
and i am quite new 2 retexturing, so i wanna know which is the best
and i will update the poll now(if possible)
i used only the projects where are threads for aviable which hve a few pages
EDIT: can't change the poll
if you guy's think now this thread is O.K. i make a new poll-thread

You know what, your not new to retexturing. You have nothing to do with retexturing. I haven't seen any actual photos of a single new texture made by you. The day you release more than just an announcement of a retexturing project is the day I consider you apart of the retexturing community. Thats like if everyone who played video games considered themselves game developers. Its disrespectful to the people who work hard to make creative, innovative new looks for games so that people like you can sit around and enjoy a new gaming experience. If you don't know how to retexture, go to the friggin Help thread and stop bumping real, important threads to the next page. Actually, I hope you get banned for dumming down the entire board. Because of your presence TimmyHawky, I now expect the creativity of this board to go down. You are a virus to humanity. UGH!