What's new

System Requirments

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_fAng

A full metal gamer
Well, when dolphin new release is out, maybe the emulator will have more fps, i dunno which video card , processor and RAM memory I need to play comfortable the games or playing with an average speed.

My system specs:

AMD Athlon xp 2600+ 2.0 ghz 333 mhz DDR 768 mb RAM, Ati radeon 9800 pro OC xt, AGP 8x.

Is this oK ??

Branz_mf

blue_fAng said:
Is this oK ??

(The same old question) :whistling

Yes, your pc is fast (Faster than mine :p ).

Dolphin has no specs, keep that in mind. (Dolphin needs more "techniques" (Codes needs to be optimized)).

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
greginnes9 said:
thats not a fast pc.Stick with my pentium 4 6ghz SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT
I've yet to see a P4 come boxed at that speed. Are you extremely overclocking one to the point that it will be a pile of dust in a couple of minutes or something? Did you up the bus from 200 to 500 or what?

Branz_mf

It's useless comparing a p4 2.4 to a 6ghz overclocked!!!

greginnes9 said:
thats not a fast pc.Stick with my pentium 4 6ghz SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT

6ghzl?? MAKING MAGIC, HUH???! I know how to make a piece of junk (Pure P4 without HT, P4 1.4Ghz for example ) run faster. :p

You simply get a heat-sink pipe and place it over the cpu and overclock ur cpu to the max. :happy:
lol.gif

And then try all your desired games on your fireworks engine (cpu overclocked). Crank up the resolutions to 9998888x9999887. Play the game up to the point where you can jump into the water and you will see the water splash all the way from usa to japan. SSPPLLAASHHH!!!!!!!!!! SSPPLLAASHHH!!!!!!!!!! Enough to make fun of anybody???
lol.gif
rotflmao.gif

AH! Don't forget to post some shots of ur superb cpu capabilities.

Last edited:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
A screenie of CPU ID would make me a believer. As for his magic, I'll quote Ms. Hamsaki on this one:
subete wa kitto kono te ni aru
koko ni yume wa oite ikenai
subete wa kitto kono te ni aru
kimerareta mirai mo iranai

(which translates to)
It's all in this hand for sure.
I mustn't leave my dreams here.
It's all in this hand for sure.
I don't need a predetermined future.

Last edited:
anyone help me with this.Im playing supe rmario sunshine it boots up but says this

Zelda ucode unknown cmd : 5000 (size 3)

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
greginnes9 said:
anyone help me with this.Im playing supe rmario sunshine it boots up but says this

There's no way your P4 6Ghtz would crash on such a simple game to emulate as Mario Sunshine. I would expect you'd be doing 60+ fps.:p

Last edited:

Branz_mf

greginnes9 said:

Due to cpu overclocking to the EEXXXTTREEMMMEE!!!!!!!!! Many bugs will occur!!! :p

smcd

I highly doubt a P4 can get to 6GHz. Some extreme overclocking sites got one to over 5GHz but that was with excessive cooling and it didnt last very long, iirc.

Branz_mf

P4 can get to 6 ghz level since u have all the stuff to make this kinda miracle.
And I wonder how long it will last!!!

36e_6009_cpuz_s.gif
6ghz.jpg

generalplot you retard the game doesnt crash it just gives me that error but ingame i only get 8fps and when it boots up only 196 fps with zelda it boots up at 245.11 fps and ingame 13 fps

it also depends if i use dynarex as well i get another 5 fps more.All these problems we get can be fixed with the next release (soon i hope).Soon means in the next 5 weeks cause ill be back to school after that.HEH Now that would be a miracle getting a new release

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
greginnes9 said:
generalplot you retard the game doesnt crash it just gives me that error but ingame i only get 8fps and when it boots up only 196 fps with zelda it boots up at 245.11 fps and ingame 13 fps
I'm assuming that with a P4 @ 6 Ghtz, there's no way you're only doing 8fps, unless your bottleneck is in your video card. Could be the developers were planning on you having a 6 Ghtz chip, so they set the limit at 7 Ghtz. Now if you can work some more magic and get that baby up by just one more Ghtz, maybe it'll run at full speed. You should only need to increase your bus from 500 to 584 at a 12x multiplier on there which will take you from 6 Ghtz to just a tad over 7. I'm sure you can pull it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.