Surreal64 - Xbox port of 1964

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

desertboy

Xbox N64 Emulation Fanatic
schibo said:
I refer you back to my original question.
I think that no one felt it was that big a deal but I guess when you love an nuture something for so long anything anyone does with it becomes a big thing. Your code is you baby and at least you want to know what's being done with it. This conversation would be better conducted between you, Rice, oDD & Lantus and I think you'll come to the conclusion that they're respectful guys who really didn't mean offence. I've never met Lantus or oDD but you can see certainly through Lantus's work that he has a certain moral when it comes to development maybe he does use an illegal dev kit but what he chooses to port and release would suggest he's not just another warez kiddy.

chilin_dude

Hey, i am just here to try to explain about this xbox port.
Firstly http://surreal64.sourceforge.net/ is where the source is going to be released.
Secondly i can see why you maybe upset about this project however it was simply the coders probably thought you wouldn't want bothering.
It is also a shame you weren't notified if you were willing to help. However what we now have on the xbox is great. Just try out the emu and you will be impressed by it, and this is mostly to do with you remember.

Maybe we could in the future see more co-operation between the teams? We are all aiming for the same goal basically so lets just try and get along nicely!

Status
Not open for further replies.