What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SuperSmashBro's 2008

ctatumt

Holy Christ! What happened to you?! Did you get in a car accident or what? Hope you're doin fine which it sounds like you're doin ok :)

Mollymutt

Man, I was wondering what happened to you. Sorry to hear that. Since I hadn't heard from you in a while, I put this one aside and started another project that hasn't been done before. When you send me your work, I'll take a look at what needs to be done and try to finish it.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Holy hell, this was unexpected. I hope you´r ok, man. Doesn´t sound to comfortable, especially not the ribs part.

Aight12

Wow i feel sorry sorry for you =//

but i didn't come here for it just wanted to know is there's a link for that pack. It's really awesome...

ReplayTy

Super Mario RPG master
Hope you heal soon, take all the time you need!

joshable, you can pretty much wait just like all of us!

I might help, but first, I need to know what things I need to use in order to make new textures, and of course how to put them in!

Mollymutt

After Datadayne's injury, I picked this project up. But, I think the hd pack is at least as good if not better than ours, so I kind of lost interest in doing this. I just don't see the need for so many packs for the same two or three games. I'm against releasing incomplete packs, because again, I don't see the point. If Data wants to finish this sometime in the future, i wouldn't be against that. But for now, consider this officially on hold.