What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SuperSmashBro's 2008

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
someone is using your texturas of the cornia startfox stage

they are say that the textures included in his pack were made by him and his team
the pack is for project64 1.7 i think they just changing the name of the texture

heres the link of the forum http://www.emudesc.net/foros/nintendo-6 ... -64-a.html

heres the link of the download of the pack so you can see that is your textures that they are using http://rapidshare.de/files/39380138/...demo2.zip.html

OP
D

Datadayne

Oh, actually I helped them with their project. And I let them download my release so that they can understand that using rice plugin is better than jabo's (they are currently using pj64 1.7)

Thanks for the lookout bro:)

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Sounds good guys. Hey on my pack why cant i edit the menu textures like the time meater choser it dosent load the texture.

OP
D

Datadayne

I'm working on the opening cutscene.

Sounds good. I did a few textures for the opening scene, I dont know if I sent them to you though.

Well, anyway, I managed to finish the background of Planet Zebes. The stage itself still has some textures im working on.

Have a look:

Before
2rrw8b8.png

After
2rdyqnn.png

2cf2wk4.png

xsti0.png

28us49k.jpg

The background would never have been possible for me to do without the help of microdev's photoshop script.

microdev

Wow, stunning. Makes really a big difference.

Just the lower part of some of the bubbles seems to be a little bit misaligned. Or is that intended?

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
yeah how about full remaking the pokemon stage that would be cool to see something diferent and coming from datadayne it would be awesome LOL