What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SuperMario64 - Dark World

KaiStagon

Wow man. This is really something! I think this is the first time anyones done anything to replace the Chain Chomp! He looks great!

Criticism:
The cracked texture thats on the walls of Bomb Omb Battlefield seems too bright and doesn't mesh well with the grass texture. Maybe its just me, but I think that one needs replacin'.

Akasagi

Apprentice
Looks amazing! Very detailed... about the music, there's a thread about audio replacement, I think. But if we can manage. I bet some of us musicians can manage some good remakes. :p

mudlord

Banned
Wow...this is great! I love the whole premise behind it, and how its executed, with the quality of the work :). I guess all we need now is custom shaders to go with the excellent custom textures you made (the shaders can possibly handle the dark lighting effects, if the implementation is done right), and then this will really definately give Mario 64 a sinister feel..

Keep up the incredible work, my friend :)!

A.I.

Banned
I don't care who pinched from whom - when are we gonna get to download something? :plain:

Rastaman360

No offence, but all of these came from searching 3d modeling websites.

Maybe you take them from other 3d sites, but i know 100% that that path texture will NEVER be found on any website PERIOD as it was taken from exploring/converting/editing a PC GAME Texture, therfore 100% sure that unless this guy did exactly the same as i did with the same game i have then maybe but sounds very:yucky:

but i like his pack, if he's going to use other ppls work (textures) if he's serious finnishing his pack (whole game) then texture credit is needed.

http://zelda-hd.tripod.com/zeldapics/39.jpg

The colours are different but thats due to the game, as soon as i get my 500gb external HD back ill upload the raw textures of the edited paths i made.

BTW because im using Tripod for my Zelda-HD site it wont let you click the link, so copy and paste it into a new browser window.

Last edited:
OP
S

SoopaKoopa

And if I add credit, YOU will NOT be credited.

It's a STONE PATH!

So watch....

1. http://www.google.com
2. Stone Path Texture -> Image Search
3. Fourth one from the left....
stony_path_2710.JPG

EXACTLY like the one in my textures.