What's new

Super Smash Bros. Melee at amazing speed! New Dolphin Version?

cfehunter

I just tried this. I get 103 FPS on the first menu but after that i just get a screen full of garbage.

As seen here

Last edited:

White_Owl

I tried it, and it works great so far, but when itried to start a game, it doesnt work anymore! Why? And what can i do?

edit: sry, now it crashes at the beginning of the match. But still, its a problem!

Last edited:

bgn

To Fast

How can I fix the fps to about 30fps because ssbm is so fast :( that it's impossible to win.

Dolphin 1.03

WinXpx64|C2D|4GB Ram|GF8800GTS, 640mb

White_Owl

Sry, but how did you get it so fast? could you please give me a short instruction? Or send your folder oder email? ([email protected])

About your Problem: in all GTAs, there is something called "framerate limiter", because on fast PCs there were a problem like yours. Maybe in you emu theres such an option, too.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Oh, du you use the 64bit version? 'Cause i have a Core2Duo, i dont have 64bit windows:(
Dolphin will only be "fast" if you have a 64-bit Windows, a dual core processor, and the latest Dolphin build. The latest Dolphin version won't work on 32-bit Windows XP/Vista.

I believe this was said pretty clearly in the pinned topic.

Bakuryu42

It works for a little then crashed do you absolutely need the 64bit version for this to work? or does this work on non 64? if so what am I doing wrong I did eactly what he said it works, but then my frames dropped and it stopped working im using 1.02

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No, you don't need a 64-bit processor not an operating system to run Dolphin 1.02. No one ever said otherwise. Besides, you should be using 1.03 Beta 2 (x86 version), not 1.02.

Only Dolphin 1.03.2 uses x64 instructions and will only work on computers with a 64-bit processor and operating system.

Bakuryu42

Except we've all seen it work? anyway point is he did it with 1.02 why would 1.03 work any better if it worked fine for him in 1.02?