What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Smash Bros. Hi-res (probably characters only)

OP
E

enix-sama

Thank you :D, and since I had tons of free time today, I got a lot more done:

sp3220070329191043cf0.png

I took the other selection box I showed last post down for now because I think I want to keep it classic for now, so I will probably remake it later, im going to get back to the characters now.

OP
E

enix-sama

I did like it, but I don't want to change the original style too much.

I was working on the hit sprites and stuff and got bored and did the shield (forgot it existed).

sp3220070330001215qr2.png

I guess next I will finish fox or samus and start mario or somethin...

Kazangwa

As i've seen some texture packs that don't stand out as much before, let me say great work!

This is a groundbreaking change. These textures definitely revive the game from the muddy looking textures. I can safely say this will rival the GameCube port.

Keep up the work I cannot wait for a release.

:):):):):):)

OP
E

enix-sama

Sorry it's been so long, I'm on spring break so I haven't been working on this lately, just enjoying the time I don't have school. I will get back into this soon, when I do get back into it later, i want to focus mainly on in game content, and the GUI last. Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about it, and do plan to work on it more, just not as constantly as I did in the first few days.

Datadayne

lol, getting tired of it?

I get tired of all the texture packs I work on. Thats why I work with others now. They keep me going.

DDRPIP

The One and Only
if you need or want help, ill contribute, just tell me what needs to be done and I'll do it.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
Lol. Seriously though, he hasn´t said that this project is dead, so i don´t think we should jump to conclusions. Or maybe Datadayne has heard something? So, have you talked to him?

Last edited: