What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario Texture Pack.

Datadayne

How about make a pack that has only solid colors, lol. Dont put details at all.

Example. grass would be green, solid green, no detail at all. Same goes for all the other textures.

Its unique and different. And once you finish it, you will have the advanced skills for retexturing at the next level.

klasa

How will he have advanced skills when all he would do was filling textures with one solid color?
You should try to create a pack without simple cut and paste from google (and without just using effects on them). And it's style is entirely up to you...

Datadayne

How will he have advanced skills when all he would do was filling textures with one solid color?

I think I said it wrong. I meant he would have a better feel of how retexturing is done.

You should try to create a pack without simple cut and paste from google (and without just using effects on them). And it's style is entirely up to you...
I agree. Make your own textures from scratch.

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
How do i fix this i have ringed out what the problem is it's like missing some color what did i do wrong.

OP
E

Elite Knight

Nintedo Fan Mad
Here we go im starting SM again. Heres the Screens.

The Mario icon is just a edit from a pic of him.

I might not be on for a while we have Sevre Thunderstorms hitting our town last night it lighted up the sky.

See ya in 5 days at least when they stop i will be on.

Check out the pics.

2002082129373793772_rs.jpg

2002092217507856019_rs.jpg

2002041245915578789_rs.jpg

2002052986051218179_rs.jpg

2002018798148989451_rs.jpg

SamuraiMushroom

She always kinda looks like that in that cutscene. I love the peach hi-res, but the mario sunshine copy paste kinda doesn't go with the style, and the health meter is horrific. However it's cool that you're experimenting with different styles and stuff.

Datadayne

The health bar is disgusting!

But peach looks alright. I think you need to pick a style and stick to it. There are too many different syles going on at once.

Xavya

Interesting first try... Definitely change or outline the star and text at the top, dosent go over well on the old eyes here... PS Really like what you did with the tiles on the bridge