What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Super Mario 64 - some textures redesigned

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Looking awesome!!!! :bouncy:
Especially the underwater textures, you improved the texture quality a lot, while preserving the original style. Excellent work, keep it up! :bouncy:

bagmcmuffin

Genitals meet Breakfast
Holy snappin' crap those textures are unreal! Two thumbs up very high on this my man. I hope you keep this up because I'm awestruck with the clarity and qualtiy of these textures.

Mojo Man!!!

texture thief
I'd like to see what you could do with 8x or 16x texture support. :whistling Oh well. Anyways keep it up great work! :bouncy:

Vorpal86

A little teaser.

I still have to finish the 3 remaining colors (which I will do tomorrow). For now, a few screenshots are all I got.

Bye!

Yo, Kamron, that looks like something I did a good while back. Check Below:

01_RedBox2.png

And

02_Green2.png

There is more of cource.. I do like that Bowser though! Good job.