What's new

some screens from rices 5.5.1

liteuser

I'll be Back!
yeah thats good with the body harvest i haves savestates on all the first 4 levels at almost every plane , chopper or tank . the only thing left to get is the ufo on america.
here's crusin usa with 5.5.1 and 1964 and car modifier cheat .

Cruis'n USA Version 1.0
Car Modifier P1

80150337 00??
89150A6C 0000

00 - '63 Muscle Car
01 - La Bomba
02 - Devastator VI
03 - Italia P69
04 - All Terrain Vehicle
05 - School Bus
06 - Police Car
07 - Cruisn USA Bus
08 - Blue Pickup
09 - Blue Semi
0A - Red Car
0B - Blue Minivan
0C - Mustang
0D - Big School Bus
0E - Police Car
0F - Fire Truck
under emulation tab press the GS green button cheats Button Once inside the game , race one race when you start next race the gameshark car will be selected.

liteuser

I'll be Back!
Just to add to your body harvest shots heres Rice's 5.5.1 on pj64 . The turret in tank turns if you zoom in and you can still fire if you run out of gas , use the name icheat when you start and you can use a code for unlimited fuel . nothing like fighting off a bunch of bugs with tanks and jets and choppers dont forget the monster buggy car lol . looks good

Last edited:
OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
heres some screens from mission impossible. looks fine except the sky looks kind of like beetle adventure racing did with rices 5.2 . if you remember that. not as bad though and its only in the cutscenes that i can see.. also make sure fog is enabled.

OP
rcgamer

rcgamer

the old guy
some screens for quake 2. make sure you have both framebuffer and render to texture at none . and framebuffer clear checked and normal combiner checked. only problem ive seen in this game is with the multiplayer . you get trailers in the other three screens but the bottom screen looks fine. wierd.

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Suprisingly good looking little game, Elmo's Letter Adventure...

Needs a bit of fiddling with to get running reasonably well, though, and the internal framerate limit is 40...

rcgamer said:
its called zool -majou tsukai densetsu , i had it on for like 10 minutes and never got through the dialogue. I finally stopped it. its an rpg of some sort.

Probably becuse you are using 1964. My Pj64 works better on all the games iv tried so far