What's new

Smokers..

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Just curious who are the smokers amongst us? And the chosen brand for the minority who are..

Personally I'd go for Lucky Strike.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Why Smoke?

Its bad points:
It kills you.

Its good points:
It kills you.

Hmmm. Tough choice there.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Eagle said:
My brother says we need cigarettes though. They weed out the morons.

Natural selection ;)

Something that may piss off a lot of foreigners though, tobacco is one of the US's largest exports.

I would sell cigarettes, but I would never smoke em myself.

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
My brother says we need cigarettes though. They weed out the morons.

While giving your good old citizens the chance to sue to tobacco companies for billions ;) I use to smoke everynow and again. I don't know but I still don't whine about others smoking ;):p

I only smoke when I drink otherwise I dont like to smoke.

Weed on the otherhand, I can smoke all day.:drool:

Remote

Used to smoke for a couple of years ago until I went over to 'snus', it's sweet flavored, roasted tobaco that you put under the lip...

Btw, Jaz did you see Villenuvues qualifaction today, seems like if he has lost his edge... :happy:

KingTom

aka "Passion"
I don't smoke. I used to hate it, but now i don't mind it
There's a guy on the farm(about 38) that hasn't smoked marijuana for a year, and only grows enough to pay for his cigarettes. :)
sheesh, people(older, political types mostly) say that the cheeb is harder to quit, but this buddy just decided not to do it anymore

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Remote said:
Btw, Jaz did you see Villenuvues qualifaction today, seems like if he has lost his edge... :happy:

*lol* Nah, he's just running a heavy fuel load for the race. Just look at the Friday times, he was 4th fastest with an equal fuel load as everyone else. :p

Davemc

Dave
In my post I was gonna put something about Jaz only smoked Lucky Strike because they sponsor BAR, but couldn't really be arsed.
BAR need to go back to their 1999 colour scheme :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
While I hate cigarettes, I would hate it if everybody just stopped smoking. Cigarette taxes pay for most of the medicare and medicaid taxes so that I don't have to, this way the poor can get the same kind of medical treatment that you get in the UK or canada. :satisfied

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Smokers help the community. They generate jobs, provides founds for government education programs. Smokers save lives; many public safety campaigns are basically made available by cigarette taxes. Thus, in a way smokers are Selfless individuals who voluntarily gave up their own lives for the good of the society.

Ironically, Just like bad smokers, drivers who speed pay tickets are the main source of income for the police who ticket them.

PS: I don't smoke :happy:

2fast4u

AlphaWolf said:
While I hate cigarettes, I would hate it if everybody just stopped smoking. Cigarette taxes pay for most of the medicare and medicaid taxes so that I don't have to, this way the poor can get the same kind of medical treatment that you get in the UK or canada. :satisfied

for once i halfway agree with you ;)

meh, i used to smoke once in a while but put a stop to it. i dont exactly miss it either.