What's new

Show me your desktop!!

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
I've pretty recently reinstalled windows, that's why I don't have my icons all over the place like I use to have ;)

desktoplatest1.jpg

Eagle

aka Alshain
OK, I know this is a bit off topic, but this is the last time I'll post about/promoting my software here. I'm posting it here cause people who visit this thread seem to like desktop items. To make a long story short, I'm working on beta 4, which will be the last beta (hopefully) before the full version release of VirtuaWallpaper. It will still be a while before I release beta 4 but I have implemented the ability for users to host their own wallpaper database and I am looking for anyone with webspace who would be interested in hosting a server for the beta and possibly beyond the beta if you wish. What you need is some web space, enough to hold at least 2 of the three most common resolution images (the ones currently supported by VirtuaWallpaper) and secondly you will need a good taste in Wallpaper Art & Images, and finally you need some idea of a theme for your database, this is not required but it helps people decide if they want to use your server rather than a random assortment of images. If your interested, let me know here
http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=63

Last edited:

Allnatural

If your program is going to put Alec Baldwin wallpaper on my desktop, I will never, NEVER use it.:p

j/k ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
Allnatural said:
If your program is going to put Alec Baldwin wallpaper on my desktop, I will never, NEVER use it.:p

j/k ;)

Thats the reason why I want to allow for multiple server smart ass. ;)

Last edited:

mesman00

What's that...?
decription said:
Nice desktop Buck, you dumb fanboy lamer.

your the type of person this board can do without, its just a desktop for god's sake, he's not talking shit or anything

Buck_Bucholz

i like to put holes in my face
it was actually a joke

yeah it was actually a joke because i know how much everyone loves x-box around here.:satisfied