What's new

Show me your desktop!!

blizz

Eagle said:
Sy, You couldnt chose a real singer? Avril is just one step above Britney.

that's cold, that's like comparing a whore to a school girl, those sort of things take time :p

Eagle

aka Alshain
blizz said:
that's cold, that's like comparing a whore to a school girl, those sort of things take time :p

I'm talking about singing talent blizz, it has nothing to do with their personalities or how they act in public. As far as I'm concerned Britney has none and Avril has just a little bit more than none.

blizz

Eagle said:
I'm talking about singing talent blizz, it has nothing to do with their personalities or how they act in public. As far as I'm concerned Britney has none and Avril has just a little bit more than none.

meh! they're talent to me, I just prefer the buffy kind

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Agreed, they all pretty much lack talent. And yet the RIAA wonders why the record companies are not doing as well:sleepy:

Eagle said:
Sy, You couldnt chose a real singer? Avril is just one step above Britney.

only cus shes listening to her record company *horror*, she's been writing and singing for years now, her talent is un-deniable, she can write, and she can sing... just her producers turn it into poppy stuff so it sells, theres stuff on her album which will never see the light of day because its too "serious" im willing to bet on that

oDD

/me odd
Woah this is a damn big thread! Is it a record for emutalk? :D

Thought I may as well post my desktop pic.

Btw, sytaylor, your wallpaper *droooooool*, and your right about avril, she rocks. ;)

CoDeX

Emutalk Member
Escritorio.JPG