What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
i've been tryin to get mario kard dd to run, the menu's work fine, then when i select a course and loads up the race, i switch to wireframe and the emu crashes! i've tried it without and with a few times now, anyone know whats goin on?

Marce1991

Programmer
My first ripped game, neva tought it wus gonna work with an AMD K7, 800mhz nVIDIA 32mb video card, 256 DDR lol but it is actionally workin' and I am really happy to see this (even tough this ikaruga thingy got 1.35gb of my HD well Great work dolphin team!I will post some in-game shots soon :p
my fps is too low like ~0.4-15 fps :(

Last edited:

Marce1991

Programmer
More shots, this time at jpg compression, sorry for the bmp I know how a pain in the ass is it to load! :blush: well more shots but on jpg now :) still they weigh 1.37mb each :( does anyone know a good program to take screenies?Thx in advance, here are some Ikaruga in-game shots, enjoy!

Oni Link

Hi im new here, and im also new to all these emulation things.
All i know so far is that Dolphin Teaser can´t run games (i´v
tried it my self with zelda fs and saw only the intro or what
its called. So im wondering how you guys got the games working
this far, could anyone explain please?

JinXD

Oni Link said:
Patience and the fact that certain games show more than others!

Bopig!

The Great BO
Oni Link said:

People who ask stuff like this should now start gettin gifts such as this. :whistling

MAD_BOY

weird guy
i got bored, had nothing to do, so i went t search for some gcm's in my house (i was sure i still had some somewhere)
and i found only this one (don't worry, i', gonna search the 2nd floor after this post)
anyway, here's Kururin Smash (japanese)
Working fine, nice speed, good gfx, only prob is that it sometimes freezes (just like bam3k)
oh yeah, shots

JinXD

Marce1991 said:
can anyone answer my question pls?
Patience is a virtue!

Print Screen > MS Paint > Paste > Edit > Save as JPEG

Bopig! said:
Why arn't you guys playing games in english? Heh, I bet you don't even know what's goin on. :p
To test compatability, and the fact that game isn't released in Europe/USA. :rolleyes:

MAD_BOY

weird guy
How far can you get in SMS when you have too much free time and you're bored
closed dolhpin after this, the 2-3fps got annoying :p

Marce1991

Programmer
kk the problem is that print screen doesn't work with dolphin ive tried, id like a program for takin screenshots if anyone could tell me a site or a link i'd appreciate thx in advance

JinXD

You cannot use printscreen when the Dolphin window is highlighted. Click on the desktop first then printscreen. Some people use fraps to take screenshots, it didn't work for me tho.

Marce1991

Programmer
Yeah I did that with my shots but I'd need a program to make it jpg at the time and to take better shots, I mean like, game window shots would be better :)

Marce1991

Programmer
whateva, I'd show fps I just think the image quality wasnt the best when I converted to jpg, so I'd like to know a program for taking screenshots except fraps that didnt work for me 2 and a program for makin' videos :) Thanks in advance!(hope I don't get flamed)

Status
Not open for further replies.