What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

loopsider

DarthDazDC said:
this is off topic, but is that really what kriby's air ride is like? i thought it had a view like it is in mario kart dd, not like a top down view, thats kinda dissapointing :(

a search that took less time than writing this post yielded this:
3.jpg

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Have any of you actually looked at one of the screenshots? There are 3 modes : Air Ride (The very same as the above image.), Top Ride (The above view one.) and City Trial. (Air Ride + Prepare for the races / events collecting items.)

Other then that, the videos don't work in the teaser, at all. ._.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Don't want to post&upload it twice: Never seen pics from <a target="_blank" href=http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=24508">Zelda: 4 swords</a> in action on the TEASER!

italien

Banned
I've a question why is the thread "who is the best emulator" closed?

I'd like to download dolhpin beta but i can't

Can anyone send it ? PLEASSSEE :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

shadow1500

Unregistred User
No, no one will send it to you.
i dont get why so many people want it, i heard that it can only play like 3 games better and thats all it crashes more than the teaser i think

Vundu

Knuckles said:
maybe it's only a Trial thing before getting in the real race? I should try that game.

The game is full of different gameplay modes, all using different viewpoints and objectives etc.

Xenon88

And now super smash bros melee shots

CONFIG:

1280x1024
antialias 4x
anisotropic filtering 8x

and...
20 fps!!! :D :D :D

Xenon rulez :term:

:term: :term: :term: :term: :term:

One problem: the game crash and in game have 8 fps :(

Last edited:

spyro32

SSBM and Kingdom Hearts fan
my ssbm shots with my damn radeon 9200se.i m gonna get a new graphics card anyway but might as well i show how ssbm runs with my radeon 9200se

Status
Not open for further replies.