What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

linemu

These shots are too amazing for words.... I can't believe the progress. The fact that even ONE game works perfectly is simply amazing, even if it's just "bust a move". From the shots I've seen the compatibility is good too (provided you have a good system). Can't wait untill this thing is finished. :D

OmegaPun

Actually I didn't even want to wait for it to do anything. Remember even when the video do like 0.1, it's still emulating.... even if the FPS froze, or if it's 0.

OmegaPun

-Texture dump something on FF:CC. Appears to be Hiragana and Katakana, and some ABC. Cursors, and the Nintendo GameWorks! Logo.-

Lynx

Zelda Wind Waker

Don't want to make an impression that game is playable. I placed only the best shots.

It's very slow. Cell-shading (toon rendering) doesn't work/look good.
When characters appear on the screen everything around him becomes black. Obviously this is some kind of unsupported mask which was transparent on the shots we saw before the release. I didn't have patience right now to wait till playable state since it's very slow on P4 2.4ghz.

Ok, here it is.

Maxx77

Hello Lynx, how do you get the Mario Party 4 intro to be in color?

Some people see this intro only in black and white.

Fellon

Got one screen from Zelda
really good work the game have good graphic but low fps hope it will run smooth soon
wind.JPG

Lynx

Maxx77 said:
Hello Lynx, how do you get the Mario Party 4 intro to be in color?

Some people see this intro only in black and white.

AFAIK this is Radeon VS GeForce problem.

ector

Emulator Developer
The intro is in color if your graphics card have enough pixel shader support, since it uses the "TEV" (gamecube "shaders") to combine YUV to RGB, and without shaders only the Y channel (brightness) is visible.

Lynx

As I suspected, ector. I had the same YUV2RGB problem with my Panasonic TV so I'm going to build VGA 2 RGB (SCART) connector ;)

Nick_kidid0

Member since 2001
Crazy Nation trainers are running nicely :)

[Cpu Interpreter,No Framebuffer]
Crash when you click start obviously :p

Lynx

18 Wheeler
This one is good and playable at 12 fps. Hangs when I try ARCADE mode but works for others.

Part #1 - Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.