What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bopig!

The Great BO
Loki said:
These FPS seem to be quite consistant for me.

PuzzFPS.gif

Ok, What EXACTLY Is the name of this game? I'm gonna track it down cause almost 60 FPS is convincing enough for me.

Chiuchu

Hello, on dolphin, I could test ten plays, but only BAM3000 correctly works on my windows XP.

I do not know if there are French peoples here, but I would like to say to them:
Salut, les frenchies, vous pourriez me dire pourquoi je ne vois pas le titre des topics de ce forum ? Pour tout contact : [email protected]
@+

Vegetable

Banned
Hey, that's great that you didn't completely speak english in this post, and that you didn't just make a new thread asking for help! :) But seriously, the language of the forum is in English, as Martin said:
Martin said:
I don't care about the actual message. The point is that for everyone to understand eachother, only English is allowed. We have members from 70 different countries or so. What would this board look like if everyone wrote in their native language?"

But anyway. For all of you itching for more screenies I got em:
shot_AC.PNG

And for all you wireframe groupies :p

Ac_wireframe.PNG

And as soon as I find a better video recorder, I'll get that video.

Last edited:

Clements

French is a simple language! He said:

Hi, frenchies, can you say to me why I can not see the title of the topics of this forum? For all contact: ....

But Vegetable's right, you should try to speak english in the forum if you can.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Vegetable said:
Hey, that's great that you didn't completely speak english in this post, and that you didn't just make a new thread asking for help! :) But seriously, the language of the forum is in English, as Martin said:

shot_AC.PNG

And for all you wireframe groupies :p

Ac_wireframe.PNG

And as soon as I find a better video recorder, I'll get that video.
GREEEEAAAT shots,Vegetable :w00t: ..Seems that no one really could make it run except u..[I tryed a lot with the shrinked one..found nothing but nintendo logo :angry: }..but I really want to know:is there any difference between AC of the gamecube and Doubut no mori of N64??I mean grafics or gameplay??
Waiting for the movie :sleeping:
thanx

ZsAsZz

My favorite game.... shows this loading screen, then the Sega logo flickers obnoxiously right before freezing.

DOGG

Vegetable said:

Can you post a screnshot with some text?
Also what is your animal crossing code? (the 4 lettergame ID)

Bopig!

The Great BO
Oooh, Super Monkey Ball! :drool: Bout time someone posted a screenshot of that game. Excellent ZsAsZz! :happy:

DOGG

Vegetable said:

Until this guy shows us some english text in that game or a picture of an animal's house or the inventory, this is just dobotsu no mori pasted into a dolphin window.

Bopig!

The Great BO
Well, those screenshots show your FPS and that would explain why you had to wait so long. Dear god in heaven 0.04 is the lowest I've ever seen.

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Bopig! said:
Well, those screenshots show your FPS and that would explain why you had to wait so long. Dear god in heaven 0.04 is the lowest I've ever seen.

Haha so true :). Actually, the FPS were the most inconsistent I've seen, sometimes the game would jump to 300, sometimes 100, but usually it would stay around 6 - 15. There were many minutes of 0.03 to 0.31 however.

DOGG

Hey look people i can play animal crossing as well. What i done was medidate :sleeping: really hard and aliens :alien2: :alien: :1eyealien contacted me so i asked them how to run AC on dolphin and they told me to wait 5 minutes after the nintendo logo shows then press a special combination of keys so i done that and it worked here is a screenshot:

fake1.png

What vegetable is doing is running dobotsu no mori on an emulator and pasting it in the dolphin window. What makes me certain of this is that he doesnt provide any details and avoids questions. Also, he NEVER goes to any areas which can prove that it's dobotsu no mori. Here's what i think is wrong with his image:

fake2.png

Now what i challenge him to do is to show us the inventory, clock (stand still), inside nook's shop, the wishing well, talk to any character, any character's house, the dump, post office, ANYTHING with english text. these are some of many things he could do to prove that he is telling the truth. But he only shows screenshots of the character in a forest setting where it's hard to tell if it's fake. I reckon he's faking it and should be banned (by IP and account) from this forum unless he proves otherwise

Loki

Bopig! said:
Ok, What EXACTLY Is the name of this game? I'm gonna track it down cause almost 60 FPS is convincing enough for me.

It's called 'Nintendo Puzzle Collection' - and yeah it very rarely drops below 55 frames, which is really nice.

Bopig!

The Great BO
Ya that's pretty crazy bLAdEbLA. At least you had the patience to wait though. I know I wouldn't.
As for your comments DOGG, now that I think of it, your probabaly right. He has been avoiding questions about the subject, and not showing very useful screenshots. Screw neutral now he is a punk. :corpse:
Also, Loki, thanks for telling me the name of that game. I'm gonna pick it up now because it plays so well. Does it have sound? Is all the text in japanese or is there english too?

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
DOGG said:
Hey look people i can play animal crossing as well. What i done was medidate :sleeping: really hard and aliens :alien2: :alien: :1eyealien contacted me so i asked them how to run AC on dolphin and they told me to wait 5 minutes after the nintendo logo shows then press a special combination of keys so i done that and it worked here is a screenshot:

fake1.png

What vegetable is doing is running dobotsu no mori on an emulator and pasting it in the dolphin window. What makes me certain of this is that he doesnt provide any details and avoids questions. Also, he NEVER goes to any areas which can prove that it's dobotsu no mori. Here's what i think is wrong with his image:

fake2.png

Now what i challenge him to do is to show us the inventory, clock (stand still), inside nook's shop, the wishing well, talk to any character, any character's house, the dump, post office, ANYTHING with english text. these are some of many things he could do to prove that he is telling the truth. But he only shows screenshots of the character in a forest setting where it's hard to tell if it's fake. I reckon he's faking it and should be banned (by IP and account) from this forum unless he proves otherwise
Maybe u r right..Vegetable U MUST show us any English text from the game..otherwise.. :ranting:

Status
Not open for further replies.