What's new

Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

linemu

MrRatt said:
Your computer can overheat doing ANYTHING. The emu probably uses near 100% of the CPU cycles, so it's deffinatly going to generate heat! If your computers temps are jumping like that, and your afraid of overheating your proc, you need to get a better cooling system.

I have a cpu moniter on at all times and all of my emu's take up 100% cpu cycles. My computer often overheats with VisualBoyAdvance.

JX030389

linemu said:
I have a cpu moniter on at all times and all of my emu's take up 100% cpu cycles. My computer often overheats with VisualBoyAdvance.

Maybe you shouldn't use Linux... GATES IS GOD! >_>

yogiman

Banned
HI all ! It`s me again. Now I down... oops! Now I ripping Pokemon Colosseum from original disc :) .Maybe for a one month I show U a some shots from this game:).

Last edited:

JX030389

Actually I've been playing all my emulators on my Pentium 2 laptop and none of them get over 80% let alone OVERHEAT

linemu

JX030389 said:
Actually I've been playing all my emulators on my Pentium 2 laptop and none of them get over 80% let alone OVERHEAT

Both the windows computer and linux computers in my house have AMD processors..... and both DO get to 100%, but overheating is mainly a matter of how good your CPU fan is. And when I built my linux computer I used the crappy fan that came with the processor. Big mistake. I've never had anything damaged, or crashed by overheating though... but whenever It goes past 70 C. I turn it off. I just dusted the CPU fan, and I think a big part of the problem was that the fan was getting slowed down with dust. I haven't had much of a problem since.

-Also the win. computer takes up alot more memory, It's got 512 and yet it keeps expanding the amount of virtual ram! :mad:

Vegetable

Banned
Shot of Animal Crossing in-game:
Dolphin_AC.png

Last edited:

Vegetable

Banned
I don't know, I just pressed a bunch of keys and it started working.
By the way, I was thinking of making a video of it, but how do I speed it up like the wind waker, mkdd, and sunshine movies?

Last edited:

khanmeister

Banned
mmikeman said:
what card is better for me to buy , will gf fx5200 cut it? or will it be any improvemnt from ym crappy gf2 mx440

I'm running an fx5200, and it handles most stuff, but I've seen some limitations already, I'd probably spring for a cheap 9600 or something, if I had the purchase power. :D

Strange

Buy 5200 isn`t good idea( it`s like GF4MX with shaders support)... 5600 would be better and R9600Pro even better =)

-=[Defiler]=

Resident Evil 2 more screenshots

More Screenshots -> Resident Evil 2 :

CEye_0001.gif

44 fps in CG !!! :drool:
'in game' ?? Doesn't it start??

My pc:

Athlon XP / 256mb ddr / GeForce FX 5200 (128bits) /

Screenshots: :devil:

Last edited:

-=[Defiler]=

Raptor07 said:
Screenshots of game ---Resident Evil 2---
I can go ingame and its great. I can sometimes get 10-15 fps ingame and the image quality is great :)
nice job dolphin team
The image quality is better when i play, then in the pictures i posted, the pictures are in jpg format so the image quality is lower.

only CG, no possible in game ? :cry:

Last edited:

Raptor07

-=[Defiler]= said:

only CG, no possible in game ? :cry:

I managed to play the game Resident Evil 2 but with low fps around 3-14 fps
and i was also able to watch movies. The game runs perfect on my machine but with low fps and i only have AMD athlon 800 mhz and a geforce 2 graphiccard :)

-=[Defiler]=

Raptor07 said:
I managed to play the game Resident Evil 2 but with low fps around 3-14 fps
and i was also able to watch movies. The game runs perfect on my machine but with low fps and i only have AMD athlon 800 mhz and a geforce 2 graphiccard :)

In game no works for me, ! :down:

prob for my videocard? my pc config?, :eek:

Geforce 2 playable... but Geforce FX no? :cry:

kage

Defiler...are you using the newest version of Dolphin, or the first one they released. Just a thought anyway.

:ninja:

kage

http://www.dolphin-emu.com/

"Update
Posted on January 26, 2004, 12:26:23 PM by Shadowprince.
We've updated main Dophin zip file.
If you downloaded it yestarday,please redownload it from our download section.
The new build should be faster and more stable."

:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.