What's new

shots of vid plug issues

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Conker's BFD:

- missing metallic light-reflections (crown)
- no light-sourcing (on characters and on maps)

DiamondDeus

bomberman64: video plugin error-covered by black layer.
{edit} oops, my bad, i see that someone alredy gave directions on solving the problem with bomberman 64:plain:

Last edited:

gogogo

"Fushigi no Dungeon - Furai no Shiren 2 (J)" FREEZE on PJ64

While I was playing Fushigi no Dungeon on PJ64 1.4 (with both new and old rdb files), it "Hang" or "Freeze" after this screen. It was after Level 3 of the dungeon, the begining of the game. Why the statue said that it was compatible on PJ64?

Did anyone got the same problem? Can anyone help?

Fushigi no Dungeon - Furai no Shiren 2 (J) FREEZE on PJ64 1.4 after this screen below:

Last edited:

F-3582

Sorry, I had to...
Diamond's Bomberman64-Issue

I suggest you taking a look on page 6. Your problem has been discussed (and partly solved) there.

OP
Smiff

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Re: "Fushigi no Dungeon - Furai no Shiren 2 (J)" FREEZE on PJ64

gogogo said:
While I was playing Fushigi no Dungeon on PJ64 1.4 (with both new and old rdb files), it "Hang" or "Freeze" after this screen. It was after Level 3 of the dungeon, the begining of the game. Why the statue said that it was compatible on PJ64?

Did anyone got the same problem? Can anyone help?

Fushigi no Dungeon - Furai no Shiren 2 (J) FREEZE on PJ64 1.4 after this screen below:

I'm going to need a state for this please, but i don't have an FTP address at the moment, please make it available or keep it read until I post an address you can upload to, thanks

_Panda_

DIDDY KONG RACING PAL-EUROPEAN (After beat Wizpig and before enter the fifth world;in this moment i am going to approach the sign of the lighthouse).The rest of the game works fine.
I have: Pentium4,Win 98SE,Geforce 2 Ti and Nvidia 21.85.

gogogo

Refer to Smiff:
I'm going to need a state for this please, but i don't have an FTP address at the moment, please make it available or keep it read until I post an address you can upload to, thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to test it, it's just in the beginning of the game. Just play the game till the level 3 or level 4 of the Dungeon, you should see this screen. After this screen, the PJ64 program FREEZE. If you can get pass this screen, means something wrong with my PC.

Maybe, my computer got some problem with the Fushigi no Dungeon? or need some adjusment or setting for this game?

Last edited:

DiamondDeus

Hybrid Heaven( double overlapping text)

The text overlaps, making the diologue unreadable
{I want to go toasty! lol}

Last edited: