What's new

Sega Model 2 arcade emulation

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
Hmm the usual chinese emu site I go on is saying that some loonatic used the old virtua source and got it to work so im downloading it now *crosses fingers*

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I can't wait for this Emu either - I am hoping they dump more games like top skater!! In fact I think I have just wet myself - Just think Daytona Link up over Killeria!!! That woould be IMMENSE!!!

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
If you guys haven't seen it.. Emultronia has updated pics of the emu running.. No longer wireframes!!! Sonic Fighters!!! Virtual Cop 2!!!! And SEga Touring Car Championship!!

Yesssssss!!!

flow``

flow``
hehe guys.. i understand you're hyped about this. but let's keep the warez related talk elsewhere. no one cares how many dumps you've got.

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
from the pic ive got it has the nebula sign in the top left corner, so elsemi did make it. :thumbsup:

Oh and virtual on2, pilot kids, super gt 24 and zerogunner work aswell which i heard of.:D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
omg, omg, omg. I think i just shit myself. :cry:

:thumbsup:

Bienvenidos. Como te llamas? hoy es la fecha? :D

Last edited:

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Oh My God this is too much this is one of my most exciting emulators ever! It is gonna be awesome - Does Elsemi post anywhere but emutronia??? And Daytona isn't playable due to lack of documentation on the board??? Is this correct??

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
Unfortunetly, Daytona isn't playable because of an undocumented chip :( I hope they get info on that chip cause that is THE game I'm looking forward to being emu'd when it comes to the Sega Model 2 emulation. But then I've been waiting a long time for an emu for Sega Model 2, now that there is an undocumented chip, then I guess I can wait a little longer before Daytona is playable.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Snake785 said:
Unfortunetly, Daytona isn't playable because of an undocumented chip :( I hope they get info on that chip cause that is THE game I'm looking forward to being emu'd when it comes to the Sega Model 2 emulation. But then I've been waiting a long time for an emu for Sega Model 2, now that there is an undocumented chip, then I guess I can wait a little longer before Daytona is playable.

Aw Hell :(