manxtt.zip
gunblade.zip
doa.zip
daytona.zip
sega-rally.zip

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Stezo2k

S-2K
whoa cool :) quicker than i thought :) i just hope the specs arent too high, cuz Sega Model 2 is gr8 :) i own every one that was ported to pc :)

Stez

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Yeah I got Touring Car - That is one of my favourite cos the saturn version sucked and it pushed the arcade board to the limit!!!

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
What is the info on this emu??? Ie is it in early stages? Is there an official homepage? Who are the authors? I cannot understand the language???

Stezo2k

S-2K
DuDe said:
doa.zip?
I didn`t know that DOA was released on the Model2 hardware...

yep it was, i remember playing it. Its quite a lot different to the psx version: Differenct Suits, Different Stages and the characters look different.

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
Grant64 said:
Isn't Virtua a totally different and if you don't mind me saying rubbish emulator???

i dont know but the virtua emulator seems to be posted on the same thread as the new screen shots on this rom site, so i guess this is that emu

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
Stezo2k said:
DuDe said:
doa.zip?
I didn`t know that DOA was released on the Model2 hardware...

yep it was, i remember playing it. Its quite a lot different to the psx version: Differenct Suits, Different Stages and the characters look different.

Stez

Quite a Big difference. The sega arcade version was also made by sega aswell as Tecmo, where as the psx version wasnt, it was made by sony & tecmo

Stez

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I think that the model2 used some sort of texture filter, unlike the psx-based hardware which DOA was originally on.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Anyone know the official site for this emu and can anyone shed any light on the virtua situation!!!!!

ElGatoAzul

There are no official site for this new emu.
Only emulatronia post info about it (only screenshot, they doesn't say anything about authors, WIP or similar). But it seems that the author is Elsemi (Nebula and Dreamer).

About Virtua:
Virtua wan an emu trying to emulate the model2 hardware but it WAS DISCONTINUED and never runned any game.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
I hope this emu is Released Soon... I CANT WAIT DAMN IT... Oh God... I cant stop thinking about it... I AM GOING TO GO INSANE!!! Um, Too late.. :p..

Stezo2k

S-2K
i know me 2 :) it still needs to be improved tho, nobody would want an emu thats not optimised and only shows bits of the game. It takes time my friend, it takes time

Stez

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Stezo2k said:
i know me 2 :) it still needs to be improved tho, nobody would want an emu thats not optimised and only shows bits of the game. It takes time my friend, it takes time

Stez

yes, i know, i was bored :innocent: