What's new

Rice's Daedalus 5.3.1 out!

Trotterwatch

If you're lucky then try it I guess. The last version 5.3.0 however gave me a full system lock up after I had tried several games.

Just tried this version, seems to be fine in GL - however again DX mode is bothersome and unstable.

Trotterwatch

Digging up an old post - Strike 1
Making a post not related to the post - Strike 2
Making a rom request - Strike 3 + kick in the nuts + ban

Eijit

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Why does it warn me about "unable to read Daedalus.ini from disk", I put the plugin in my PJ64 directory? I don't know what the problem is with the GFX, but once I have the .ini issue solved, what would be the best settings for my FX 5700LE?

smcd

dragon_rider: put the .ini in the Plugins folder where the .dll is, that should work.

dragon_rider

私は竜が好き&#
Uh, the .zip I downloaded doesn't contain daedalus.ini for some messed up reason. Not only that, but with OpenGL, I experience the same GFX issues I had with Rice's Video 6.1.1 (all betas).

vorob

Everytime I'm trying to use this plugin its asks me for INI file, where can i get it and why there is no info on this in first post? Tried to create is in emuls plugin folder but not helped.

And what settings should i use to fix crappy picture in Battlezone - Rise of the Black Dogs?

MegaManZXAdvent

I am wondering the same thing the Rice Daedalus 5.3.1 did not come with the INI File at all only the DLL file if someone could correct this that would be great.
Just noticed the last post was back in 2009 :blush:

Last edited: