What's new

Reality Man & Epsilon made it possible, for free and for fun. for the n64 i thought i

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuss4

Meh...
zilmar said:
you seem angry cause it might not get released this year ? claiming we had said something and gone back against it.

We have been extremly honest with everything we have done. Only thing we have said is that is the final version and we would like to see it come out this year .. if your not happy with it .. then you can write your own emu, if you can not then do not complain and live with it.

YOU GO ZILMAR!!! *cheers for Zilmar*

everyone just be patient i cant make an emu cause i dont know any c++ or delphi or even VB. If a Genie all of a sudden popped up here is what i would wish for

1st wish: know everthing about emulation and all programming computer languages

2nd wish: the best computer for me:

Hardware:
AMD XP 1900, Visiontek Geforce 3 Ti 500 64MB AGP 4X, 1 GB of DDR RAM at 266, 17 inch flat screen, whatever the latest and best sound blaster card is out, 72x CD-ROM 24x DVD-ROM Drive, 24x CD-Burner, 100GB Hard Drive with the best RPM rating, best kingston network card out, 4 speakers with subwoofer, the best motherboard out, the best printer out, best wireless keyboard out, best optical pro 5 button mouse out, best 16 button gamepad out, best 12 button joystick out, best Thrustmaster 8 button steering wheel out, 400 watt power supply, and of course a computer tower to put the stuff in that would fit perfectly.

Software:
Windows XP Home Edition, DX 8.1, latest Nvidia drivers, and all software installed for the hardware perfectly and latest.

3rd wish:

that i wouldn't be lazy lol :D

man those ar some wishes lol man i can only dream of that kind of stuff :(

Smiff

Emutalk Member
yeah it think have been "burned" by other projects and not that unreasonably (human nature and all that) assume this will be somehow similar... our track record should tell you that we will deliver this one last time.. it would really be appreciated if a certain minority of people would ease up a bit, there is enough pressure without this sort of thing, k? :) It would be very sad if at the end of 3 years Zilmar left with a negative view of the community after he has given so much, would it not? Thats not the situation, but a few people can make a noise and distort things...

sk8bloke22

roll for life
thats quite funny. people think u HAV to pay for the emu.

i bet he paid for the pj64 1.3 beta, and is now paying for the pj64 1.4 release without knowing itll be released for free.

Freakyswifty

What the fuck was up with that knight loser guy?
Another newbie that claims to know it freakin all?
Let Jabo and Zilmar work on there emulator for as long
as they want goddamnit , we allready have a great emulator and it's called PJ 1.3 , And ok not all games are playable but like buy an N64 if ya don't like the emulators. I myself am a huge nintendo fan and I have all roms and real games so that makes me legal for once :cool: .
It's Jabo and Zilmar that are putting there time in something for us. So everybody that has a problem , F*ck you all.
:pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

bodie

donating just for a beta is not the way to go .sooner or later you will end up pretty disappointed .. on the other hand donate because you really want to show appreciation because you admire the work and hours that have been put in .and obviously because you love emulation and you won't be all that sad when a project inevitably comes to finish ..anyways i am off to enjoy the rest of my birthday have a nice christmas to everyone at emutalk ..
regards bodie

yogaman

Banned
let's drop this......
hurray....it's xmas....(now shut off ur pc and get a bit fresh air dudes...or u'll end up as a bachelor in ur mummy's flat ;) )

Freakyswifty

ooooooooooh I'm sorry "puppyface":hrm:
I didn't know you were called that way 2 :-d
You know who I mean anywayz so don't b*tch about it :devil:
:pj64:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
knightlinked, u've got to realize that uHLE is not a true n64 emu. it emulated just enough for a few games to run (ie Zelda). pj64, and others like it, r true n64 emulators, they try to emulate all features of the nintendo 64 console. in case ur still wondering, it is a lot easier to make a uHLE than a pj64. (their both still very complex)

i think u should take back ur "uHLE made it all possible"...

Gouk

Hi everybody!

You might remember me from such programs as Retrogames etc...

Well I kinda knew this post was long coz it turned into a flame :alien:

As for PJ64 1.4 for the New Year or Christmas........

HELL I DON'T CARE IF IT COMES OUT IN FIVE YEARS!! :devil:

Why? because PJ64 1.3 is excellent as it is and best of all...THE EMU IS FREE!!

Up yours Maryat Fauzillingfjhgk;l charging money for your 'SHIT' lame GameBoy emu's :pissed:

Merry Christmas y'all especially Jabo & Zilmar and please guys take a break over the christmas period :n64:

Laterz! :xmas: :music:

DakkonB

You tell me how much &who to make the cheque out to...

Ill donate money if I can beta test, I have romz&time. Everybody wins! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.