What's new

Reality Man & Epsilon made it possible, for free and for fun. for the n64 i thought i

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightlinked

Reality Man & Epsilon made it possible, for free and for fun. for the n64 i thought i

it was ahobby!!!not for cash and to get there names in stars! don't get mistake me , i think pj64 1.3 is still the best of n64 emulatores:cool: :colgate: but like am am saying Reality Man & Epsilon made it possible, for free and for fun. and not for $$$$$$$!!!!!!!! i am plannind on making an emulatore , and it will be based on Reality Man & Epsilon idea!!!.so for pj64 1.4 if people are paying out for it now...than will i have to pay for them and or for the release??!!! :pissed:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
what are you talking about... PJ and Nemu and others are all free and were started before uHLE.. if you think the Project64 authors are in it for money you really need to get real, the rate would be, i dunno, maybe a fraction of a cent an hour.

uHLE was a nice idea for the time but has no future.

yogaman

Banned
well I think u didn't get the donation idea..... to be honest, I don't think Z&J are making lot of cash out of this... they are investing many hours to create a good emu for us and a few guys (unfortunately not me ;) ) are willing to show that they appreciate that with little donations.... if Z&J would wanna make real cash, they'd sell this emu in the first place, I guess. I don't really approve of the donation idea either, but somehow it makes sense - so they can select a small group of beta testers - get a bit of cash to keep them alive during the hours of programmin' :D

OP
K

knightlinked

or they in it just for all the free n64 roms?

me i own all the n64 roms i play with pj64!! and i own a n64! but i use pj64 because it is better than the n64 gfxs and speed:cool: :cool: but u have to wonder how can they test all these roms? and if they realy own all the roms to test! i don't realy mean anything bad...but still you have to wonder.....

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
if pj64 was released on the market (and was legal) and not avalible for free download, id buy it!:satisfied
my point is that i think the pj64 developers deserve money for all their hard work, and i think pj64 users who enjoy using the emu should quit being whinny cheap-ass mutha's and donate some fucking money! :sly:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
they dont ... have time to play games, any small amount of time playing ends up being spent checking and tweaking things.. again, can we have a reality check here please, you cant write something as complex as PJ and spend your time playing games on it aswell, there just arent the hours in the day.

OP
K

knightlinked

ok..than i heard it was going to come out on postmas i and others thought it be on

xmas, but i was reding the posts and now it says news eve!!!!!!!!!! talk about uncool...:angry: :pissed:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Re: ok..than i heard it was going to come out on postmas i and others thought it be on

knightlinked said:
xmas, but i was reding the posts and now it says news eve!!!!!!!!!! talk about uncool...:angry: :pissed:

ok ill talk about uncool... uncool is you coming here and telling us when we should release.

OP
K

knightlinked

sorry....but u know i don't want to see u guys end up like nemu

saying something and not doeing it...or just letting other people just wonder whats going on......i almost thought pj64 was going to like nemu , just talk about a getting it out , and not a thing for a few weeks!and just keep us all hanging here! like nemu is doeing with nemu.08 .....sorry about the that..but i just have to say this as me and others think the same!!

Acorn

Good for you, go ahead and keep thinking it.

I thought you said you like realityman? And your berating PJ64 on being 5 days late?

Go suck someone else's :)

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
awww don't let this be a flame post...he probably doesn't know much about the rules. but knightlinked, it's not good to order for a release. you hafta consider time and nrg put in to doing the emulator.

and people like me (who don't donate) aren't cheapass muthas. most of us i believe are too young to even use a credit card. that was a big mistake in your statement there b*a*g*g. if you think that money is so easy to donate I would have done it long ago. but there's surely got to be more than just being cheap ass isn't it? :angry:

OP
K

knightlinked

i will tell u guys what i whould donate, like $5. to $20.00 bucks

:D but right now i am so dam out of $! and no credit card! no way i can!! i chould if i had the $$$$$$$$ but i don't!!!! and Acorn i still like realityman.and the rest of the emulator progammers...

Eagle

aka Alshain
If you can't afford it then just wait, Jabo and Zilmar aren't trying to bankrupt people, what they are trying to do is get a limited beta for testing. They don't want to release it to everyone because that can cause problems with the testing. If they did wed have more people posting what they think is a bug that is not known about then we would have posting actual bugs and that slows them down. Now if you were presented with the question "How do we choose who gets a beta and who doesn't?", what would your answer be?

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i wasnt accusing no one of being a cheap ass mutha:plain2:
i just dont like people bashing pj64 cause they acept donations.
if you cant donate then thats fine, i know most of you people would if you could (i would too if i could). :xmas:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Oh, and by the way, the beta tests are proof that PJ64 isn't going the way of Nemu64. I mean, with the beta tests out, we all know that what is claimed to be functioning correctly in PJ64, is functioning correctly. Therefore we know progress is being made. I'm not trying to slam Nemu64's authors, but honestly, we have no idea wheather or not Nemu64 can support its claim of 100% compatibility. We have no idea at all if there is any progress being made on Nemu besides screenshots which aren't very conclusive. I believe Nemu and LAC know what they are doing and are telling what they percieve to be the truth, but still we have no way of knowing what its capable of and PJ64 we do thanks to the beta tests. Now really, it hasn't been that long since 1.3 was released and most emus don't get released every month like previous versions of PJ64 so why are you giving flak to Zilmar and Jabo?!?!?!

jc34

I would rather wait alittle longer if it means the EMU will get better and better and more bugs worked out.
since this is the last version of PJ64 they could take till spring and we should not mind because it means it would Rock even more than it already does.

Good job guys

Also I would like to add

I would donate but the problems I am facing by moving to the states from canada have me broke with the costs of becoming legal to work here in the states so far it has took 6 months with no end in site and through those six months of coarse I can not work while I am waiting the gov would rather have me free load till I am legal to work,so again sorry I can not donate to help out.
sorry for long post just wanted to also reply to whoever said something about us the ones that do not donate and I wanted to explain why I do not and maybe others are in same sort of boat as I am.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
lets just drop it ok:eek:hoh:
im sure we all have our reasons for not dontating, but do we really have to post them all!?
i got my reasons too but they aint none of anybody's damn busniess. :plain2:

besides...i dont think Jabo and Zilmar are to worried about your donations anyway........ they got better things to worrie about.

zilmar

Emulator Developer
you seem angry cause it might not get released this year ? claiming we had said something and gone back against it.

We have been extremly honest with everything we have done. Only thing we have said is that is the final version and we would like to see it come out this year .. if your not happy with it .. then you can write your own emu, if you can not then do not complain and live with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.