What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Real Majora's Mask Pack and the surprise...

Nintendo3000

Zelda Gamer
ToninhoFWi said:
No, I´m talking about www.pj64.net. There are a djipi's zelda package in beta downloads, size 57.42 mb...

Toninho.
I maybe had wrong but when i click on public forum i came to emutalk.net!

[Back to topic]Great work!!

Last edited:

darknior

Darknior
Excelent Work on the REAL version :D
Big thanks ... it's wonderfull ...

I stand also the CELL version like Zelda OOT, it's fun to play too ;)

Lucas_lt

Hey Djipi, you are sure doing a great job (as always), i like the real pack but...if I had to choose one i would pick the Cell-shaded one, i love it, anyway.
Keep doing your thing! good luck!

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Nintendo3000 said:
I maybe had wrong but when i click on public forum i came to emutalk.net!

[Back to topic]Great work!!

No those are for Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. Although i am wondering myself if both these MM packs are going to be avalible for the 1.7 beta project. Infact i was under the impression they were being made for it.

navilink

hey i've a problem using this Djipi's Real MM Pack!!! the first Nintendo intro screen is was ok, but when the Mask scene starts, it was like 0.5 FPS !!! very slow!!!

using:
1964 v0.9.9
Rice Video Plugin 6.1.0
ForceWare 84.20
DirectX 9.0c

i try to disable to sound plugin but still the same, so not sound problem. i have tried other hi-res packs like OoT, Mario64 all works fine...

appreciate any help....

navilink

tailslol said:
try to hide frame buffer effect and render to texture in game default option
hey it works...hehe...
but now another problem is that the graphic doesnt seem to rendered properly, i realized that sometimes the dialog boxes are missing! i knew it because the game suddenly stops, i thought is hang, but when i press button A, it emits the familiar continue dialog sound...

tailslol

odd prob

navilink said:
hey it works...hehe...
but now another problem is that the graphic doesnt seem to rendered properly, i realized that sometimes the dialog boxes are missing! i knew it because the game suddenly stops, i thought is hang, but when i press button A, it emits the familiar continue dialog sound...

sorry but i have never see this prob XD i think the prob is from the plugin
update it to rice 6.1.1 beta 10
if the prob continue try to use PJ64 1.6 but if you render in opengl try direct 3D or please give your hardware profile (driver is not enof)

Last edited:

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
Quick question: Are any of the colors changed for his clothes or transformations? Or just the textures have been made to look more "real"?

A.I.

Banned
I'm a little confused with unzipping the files. Do you have to unzip them ontop of each other or put each seperate file in the main folder?

Aurelian

Maverick Hunter
I'm a little confused with unzipping the files. Do you have to unzip them ontop of each other or put each seperate file in the main folder?

Do you mean the 8 part version? I believe you could just highlight all 8 and unzip them together. Or you could do it one by one just to make sure they don't replace each other. The files should go into (Your Emulator)\Plugins\hires_texture\ZELDA MAJORA'S MASK.

xelaalex

Hi ,

Today i have decided to give you my : Zelda Majora's Mask Real Hires Texture
You must know that i have not finish this pack and sincerely , i won't finish it because i don't know why but i not really excited by this game .

I Must congrats MDtauk for his wonderfull Work with me , and all people who help us by criticism or others.

It's a Mega Upload Link :

Http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9IOBU30V

AND............

I know many people would like to know what is the surprise , and many people like the surprise so....(you can continue the surprise if you want)

Here's a Mega Upload Link For ZELDA : Majora's Mask Cell Shading Version (WIP)

Http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SLCQP5X3

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The link for the Cell Shaded version appears to be broken... I wanna see it! >_<