What's new

Quite a Poll

Is it possible to go throughout your teens without jerking?

• Yesssss

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RPGlover12

dayve said:
heh, anyone says they havn't is lying badly
how do u know dayve ur not the whole world to say that i know many who passed it coz they dont think bout it but i just heard bout 1 that doesn't do it and all others did it :p so imagine the percentege its like 99% do it 1% doesn't , coz atleast every teenager try it once and they get addicted to it after that :)

2fast4u

Sukh said:
nah, the only people that don't do it are the people that can't do it :)

seconded :D leaving out religious peeps, or maybe especially those are potential candidates ;)

RPGlover12

Sukh said:
nah, the only people that don't do it are the people that can't do it :)
LMAO,nice one sukh ;) but i heard that rare dont do it and they can :p but they dont think bout it :) or anything that prevents them from doin it they dont try it either dats y they pass their teenagers time :) without doin it ;)

iq_132

Banned
RPGlover12 said:
dayve said:
heh, anyone says they havn't is lying badly
how do u know dayve ur not the whole world to say that i know many who passed it coz they dont think bout it but i just heard bout 1 that doesn't do it and all others did it :p so imagine the percentege its like 99% do it 1% doesn't , coz atleast every teenager try it once and they get addicted to it after that :)

Here you go Sukh
He said:

How do you know dayve? You're not the whole world. To say that I know many who passed it Because they don't think about it, but i just heard about one that doesn't do it and all the others did. :p So imagine the percentage! It's like 99% that do it, and 1 that don't. At least every teenager has tried it once and they tend to get addicted to it after that :)

I know our non-english speaking friends need a little translation of "Redneck" or "Improper" English

OP
S

Sukh

Long gone...
lol, i meant this:
LMAO,nice one sukh but i heard that rare dont do it and they can but they dont think bout it or anything that prevents them from doin it they dont try it either dats y they pass their teenagers time without doin it

iq_132

Banned
LMAO,nice one sukh but i heard that rare dont do it and they can but they dont think bout it or anything that prevents them from doin it they dont try it either dats y they pass their teenagers time without doin it

Ok... i couldn't decipher it either... i'm sorry sukh

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
???

Well I do live in England So..................

Makes Me British.

;)

& Sukh: :plain: ewwww

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
I will call this thread: Return of the Horny Thread. Next one will be "Beyond the Horny Thread". I've never seen so many people so open about chokin the chicken.

RPGlover12

which part u dont understand exactly sukh in my last post sorry for my bad english since am still 13 and am not native ;)
k i will say it again :)
i ment some teenagers dont jerk coz they dont think bout it they dont care bout doin it (maybe coz they are religious) but they can try jerkin but they wont jerk coz they are gonna get addicted after it and thats forbidden in religion but still some religious people try jerkin :).
i went to my friends askin bout the one who didn't try jerkin i found out he lives in a desert place in Egypt :) dats y he never tried it :D if u still dont get wat i mean plz tell me ;) i'll try explaining more :p

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Gamer123 said:
I've never seen so many people so open about chokin the chicken.
Heh, what about "playing skin guitar"? "Wrestling with the one eyed python"? "Making the magic fireman spit"?
That should all go in your policy Sukh :D