What's new

Quite a Poll

Is it possible to go throughout your teens without jerking?

• Yesssss

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 78.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukh

Long gone...
"[21:21] <@Rjx> I'm 16 dude, I think what you don't understand is that it's perfectly possible to get through being a teenager without jacking off"

Who agrees? Is it possible for a guy to go throughout their teens without taking the dog out for a walk?

This is the question because I couldn't fit it on the poll. If you answer yes that means it IS possible and no means it is NOT possible!

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
BORN TO PLAY™

IMPOSSIBLE.

And if you don't do it... your body will do it for you (wet dreams). So, might as well get some fun from it.

Hell, when your car needs an oil change, you do it too, else it'll break.

When your milk is sour, you throw it away and buy some new.

So, you need to 'refresh' your stuff every now and then too. As said, if you don't do it, your body will, so enjoy it!

OP
S

Sukh

Long gone...
lol, no way... behatch! we all know you take your dog for regular walks every single day!

OP
S

Sukh

Long gone...
ROFL,

"When your milk is sour, you throw it away and buy some new."

Wtf is that all about Redah? You have a sick mind mixing wanking with milk... well both white stuff.

/me is just thinking about the advert on British tv telling you to drink the white stuff... eww

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Sukh is looking for support for his foul "spank the monkey every 2 hours" policy :D

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
BORN TO PLAY™

Just saying... you refresh everything else that's old. So why not your stuff?

RPGlover12

Re: BORN TO PLAY™

Redah said:
IMPOSSIBLE.

And if you don't do it... your body will do it for you (wet dreams). So, might as well get some fun from it.

Hell, when your car needs an oil change, you do it too, else it'll break.

When your milk is sour, you throw it away and buy some new.

So, you need to 'refresh' your stuff every now and then too. As said, if you don't do it, your body will, so enjoy it!
well i think the poll mostly ment to do it not by dreams and if its also bout dreams then i agree with ya but i heard many who passed it without doin it which are very religious who dont jerk off coz they mostly concerns other stuff ;)
and if u tried doin it once u will get addicted to it so its gonna be hard stopin it after that :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
How many of you on this board have NEVER jacked off?

/me thinks everyone has jacked at least once (minus an girl members :p)

/me has killed quite a few kittens in his lifetime :)

OP
S

Sukh

Long gone...
and it's nothing noble if you haven't... you're just a weirdo

*COUGH*RJX*COUGH*