What's new

Project64’s Future (donations and v1.7 beta development)

gsboi15

hey just a question about 1.7

I saw somewhere on the forum a screenshot of the widescreen feature a while ago (showing OoT), and I was just wondering if its possible to incorporate moving the HUD to the edges of the screen? I know the Wii does it for its games and I fiqure it should be possible to work something to move the HUDs of n64 games in project64 for the widescreen feature. that would be sweeet.

gsboi15

i realize that...I was just saying that since the hud is put on top of the 3d graphics that a fix could be made to move the pieces around...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Since you're paying through paypal, you can use any transaction paypal supports, like transfering from your bank account.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
No the donations sections is still very active.

I just checked to make sure the page was working and it is fine.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
Jabo's D3D plugin NEEDS the blurr effect used in conkers bfd...

and a few other things. for instance, Power Rangers light speed rescue plays up on jabo's

Black screen on Glide64
Works (some slowdowns) on Rice Video 6.10

A.I.

Banned
It may be a long way off but will there be something special organized for Pj1.7 on it's release date?

Somebody mentioned t-shirts and that got me thinking (more like day dreaming really) how cool would it be if there were official Pj64 merchandise given away as prizes such as mouse pads, cd wallets, etc. that could be purchased later which would no doubt help support the Pj64 team tweak 1.7 to perfection and for a future re-build if necessary.

And totally off the wall, if Pj64 (and emulation in general) ever took off and became mainstream how awesome would it be to have a Emu-Talk Convention similiar say to the Tokyo Game Show but on a much smaller scale.

Of course, organizing an event like this would be down right logistically and financially impossible but imagine everyone walking around wearing avatar badges and carrying Pj64 showbags! :D

Last edited:

djlarz

13 000 roms and growing...
Once I get some money on my PayPal account, I'll donate for this great cause. Project64 is the best emulator around, and it's the only one I use. ^^

flinto

Golden eye with Sky, Cool

1.7 Seems to be making a lot of very positive progress, I'm really pleased to see it.

LinkTheHero

Princeofpersia
Hi

Hi can anyone tell me how much i would need to donate casus i am from the UK? and if its $20 how much would tht be in Pounds?