Which Processor are you using now?

• Intel

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • AMD

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Wich Processor are you using now? Intel or AMD? Please don't make this a huge fight or Eagle will kick my ass.

RPGlover12

Intel is better since it got a better clock and fan it doesn't overheat as much as amd though
but amd is cheaper
but i still voted for Intel :) Amd isn't bad though ;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
RPGlover12 said:
Intel is better since it got a better clock and fan it doesn't overheat as much as amd though
but amd is cheaper
but i still voted for Intel :) Amd isn't bad though ;)

Clock speed means nothing these days. An AMD Athlon XP 1900+ Will whip the shit out of a P4 1.9GHz in FPU (real important for 3d gaming, digital media) and the athlon 1900+ runs no where near 1.9ghz.

I wouldn't be suprised if an Athlon XP 1500+ beat your 1.7ghz P4. :sly:

Last edited:

RPGlover12

Dont cuss it dude :p it can beat ur Geforce 4 mx 420 64mb (pci) with 1 finger :p it really rox lol, dont make fun of it ;)...i mean that my graphic card can beat urs ;)

M

mann

it can? whut thats bs! but but but the gf 4 has a 250 mhz clock thats BS it cant beat it wtf is up with all this mexican shit?:(

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
OK guys don't fight! But in noway a TNT2 can beat a Geforce4 or a Geforce2 like mine. No matter if the Geforce is MX or not.
By the way, people, please respect another's people processor, I respect AMD, maybe AMD is better than Intel in a few things and also Intel is better than AMD in another things

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
mann said:
it can? whut thats bs! but but but the gf 4 has a 250 mhz clock thats BS it cant beat it wtf is up with all this mexican shit?:(

No, it can't, That's why i said "funny..." Not even the best GeForce2 can beat a GF4 MX, and his tnt2 isn't even close to the first GeForce. :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
it used to be that AMD processors were of poorer quality (resulting in less speed for the same clock rate), but thats no longer the case (its actualy the other way around, note that you need more mhz on an intel processor to equal an amd), the real difference now is the price, which intel puts realy high over the simple fact that people will pay more for that name...also the idea of a tnt2 going faster than any geforce, even a classic geforce mx, is not accurate.

RPGlover12

cooliscool said:
mann said:

No, it can't, That's why i said "funny..." Not even the best GeForce2 can beat a GF4 MX, and his tnt2 isn't even close to the first GeForce. :)
dude my tnt2 can beat gf4 without any challenges ;)
i can run ut2k3 at a sucky res. :p sucky details ;) , but still can beat ur gf4 ;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
RPGlover12 said:
cooliscool said:
mann said:

dude my tnt2 can beat gf4 without any challenges ;)
i can run ut2k3 at a sucky res. :p sucky details ;) , but still can beat ur gf4 ;)

I can run ut2k3 @ 640x480x32 with quincunx FSAA, Normal detail with no problems. (mostly my cpu the problem.)

You? 320x240x16 with no fsaa and lowest details. :thumbsup: