What's new

problems with TWINE plz help

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
well i cant find one that works right so i guess i wil just have to live with the error unless somebody is able to come up with a solution for it.:( any help will be appreciated.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
if the error is not going away then its likely the microcode hasn't been added to the plugin. although i find that unlikely...

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
do you think it would help if i uploaded my plugin so somebody could look at it or something?

squall_leonhart

no, the plugin is fine.

what region is the rom from?
E, U, J? does it have and other letters or symbols in the []'s

squall_leonhart

well it should work.. there is a known issue

Known Issues (what is a 'known issue'?)
  • audio
    • speech samples are garbled - no fix for this, suggest you turn off speech and turn on subtitles in game options. or you could try 3rd party plugins.
Frequently Asked Questions (have you read Common Q&A ?)
  • n/a

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
that doesnt bother me as i did turn off speech in the game. i still get this stupid error tho... also some levels just freeze after the little intro movie...................

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
well i found a plugin that works better, it lags every once in a wile, but it works through the whole level. i am using glide64 v0.7 me sp8. i might try a few others to see if they work even better... at least now i can get all the way through the level.

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
ok, now i am still having trouble with other levels. thie glide64 plugin works for "city of walkways 2", but no plugins are working for a few of the other levels(such as midnight departure and thames chase). it always freezes on these levels and a couple others right after the intro movie when the loading screen pops up.

Last edited:
OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
is it against the rules to ask where to get plugins or may i without getting in trouble?

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
thanks for the quick answer. and also thanks for letting me know, and by the way, i like your avatar :)

smcd

erustad said:
thanks for the quick answer. and also thanks for letting me know, and by the way, i like your avatar :)

I'm a bit of a Castlevania fan, and that one happens to be the best one for the original Game Boy (Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge)

OP
erustad

erustad

dragon tamer
ok, does anybody have a possible solution for this? all the levels work, except thames chase, midnight departure and city of walkways1. these 3 levels all freeze right after the intro movie. they freeze on the loading screen. no plugins seem to fix this so could it possibly be the settings? any help is appreciated. o and i also use cheats is that is possibly the problem(if it is i will just have to put up with it, because i rarely use games without cheats and i would rather not anyway). o and also, i tried using glide 64 wonder plus graphics plugin, but everything in the levels that you can interact with is missing(computer, phones, people, doors, etc) does anybody know why this is happening?

Last edited: