What's new

prerelease 2 feedback

Duncan

N64 Addict
Hang in there crhylove, and the effort is much appreciated. Schibo is right, and i can count at least 5 of those games on your "not working" list that are now working :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
same...

donkey kong 64 - azimar's .30 and...something in the cfb in jabos videos options
dr. mario - works, actually quite well, but isnt playable
a bug's life - no sound, need to press f2 when game loads
bust a move 3 dx - poifect
crusin'usa - some screwy gfx at times, still playable

i think there are more, but i am too lazy to check....

my diddky kong wont work in any versions of 1964....weird, i neva used to hav this prob. most hav mucked up the settings somewhere along the line....oooo cant wait for official .ini .

Last edited:
OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
yeah...

i was able 2 get more working 2day also, including bug's life.

some settings disrupt other roms though... 2 bad jabo settings are universal, and can't be changed by rom.

yeah, i can play dr. mario. but it is WAY hard, because you can't actually see the dropping pill. but u can see the pill before it drops, and all the pills in the pile. so if you count your button presses... lol

bug's life i got to work, and some others.

/me can't WAIT for the next 1964... i'm like a kid and 1964 is like xmas. only without all the stupid fat relatives. lol

rhy
:inlove: :stupid:

Duncan

N64 Addict
Well dont know about you but i use Azims Audio v030 (old driver), as theres a few too many games that dont work with v0.40 Beta 2 and some it messes with. Its still good, but v0.30 is more stable and more reliable. sk8bloke22, have you tried deleting all the EEP/saves, in the save folder for Diddy Kong Racing and then re-trying?

sk8bloke22

roll for life
error: 'bad pi dma address, pi dma skipped' ... this appears just after rom loads... ive had this b4 on something, cant remember wat i did... havent mucked around with 1964 that much since 0.73 .

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
dk 64

i got dk64 to work... the (e) rom wouldn't work, but the (u) rom does really well.

/me kicks his self...

i'm actively replacing my (e) roms with (u) as i type.

almost 330 (u) romz... WOO HOO!

rhy

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
n64 rom information.

Near as i can figure, there are (only, ha ha ha) 312 n64 roms that were published (u) or (e) with no (u) equivalent. Can anybody confirm or disconfirm that number? Here's my List, if anyone wants to determine which roms I'm missing.....

Thanks!!

rhy
:devil:

sk8bloke22

roll for life
hmm, but there are quite a few jap games that never made it to the West... Animal Planet, Wonder Project J or wateva it was called...

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
sk8bloke22

hmm, but there are quite a few jap games that never made it to the West... Animal Planet, Wonder Project J or wateva it was called...

I thought??? ANIMAL PLANET was never made and they ported it to gamecube as that new STARFOX game.

Also what about sin and punishment that game was good but didnt really make it out of japan either (me got it anyway:D )

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
well, maybe, but...

.... i don't even have the time to fully test the 311 (u) romz i DO have!! lol.... i'm only into F!

rhy

Megaman X

crhylove what settings do you use for Conker's? I can't get the game to work on verison 7.3 and 8.0. But I can get it to work on 7.2.

OP
crhylove

crhylove

Banned
/me goes to check....

right click rom... dma in segments No... Link 4kb blocks No Everything else normal, cept i run at 4 CF, however your mileage will vary.

rhy

dreassica

No no no! The Animal Planet YOU'RE talking about is Dinosaur Planet. There IS no Animal Planet

He probably means Animal Forest

sk8bloke22

roll for life
dreassica said:
No no no! The Animal Planet YOU'RE talking about is Dinosaur Planet. There IS no Animal Planet

He probably means Animal Forest

bingo. planet...forest...all the same to me.