What's new

Pokemon Colosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrojinX

Banned
Does any one know where i can download pokemon colosseum?????if you can tell me i would really appreciate it!!Thanks

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
-mod break-
please continue this topic like drdead made it for...
discussion about patching pokemon colosseum to make it playable with dolphin teaser.

If this isn't possible i will close this thread.

harel2

plz!! help me!!

drdead said:
For everyone who doesnt know how to run PKMN Colosseum...
Download GC Tool (http://konsolenprofis.de/downloads/files/gc/gctool12b.zip) open the iph-pmc.gcm with it.
Then click on the folder "movie" and rename it to "movBA".
Then start DolphinTeaser.exe click on "Interpreter"... and start the game.
Perhaps you should use "Tools\GMC Shrinker".
Thats all folks.

i tried so hard to get pokemon colosseum, but when it when i finaly got it, i was needed to searche for gamecube emulator for years!!! and when i fainly found one, dolphin teaser, i thought it will work, but when i tried to play it on thre gamecube, it did'nt work. then i saw in this fourom what you right: to change rename "movie" to "movBA" and i did so' but it steel won't work!!! it only shows white squares and unknown shape... my computer is prity good and it has graphic card of Geforce 2 Mx. what to do??? i am desperres!!! (sory for my english... i am not english...) please help me!! i am beggin you!!

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
This guy is pathetic... Pokemon colosseum will not run on any emulator at this moment, wait some more years or go and buy a Gamecube + the original game.

Last edited:

Yuki Tsukihana

ok, I know I'm reviving a dead thread, but I need help with this.
I have a later version of Dolphin, not Teaser, and it's still running extremely slowly with no sound.
I downloaded GCTool to see if it would run smoother, but for some reason, GCTool will not open my files. also, I do not see any sort of Movie folder anywhere. therefore, I can't really do anything and can't play this game.
help?

Status
Not open for further replies.