What's new

Pokemon Colosseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

drdead

Pokemon Colosseum (How to make work)

For everyone who doesnt know how to run PKMN Colosseum...
Download GC Tool (http://konsolenprofis.de/downloads/files/gc/gctool12b.zip) open the iph-pmc.gcm with it.
Then click on the folder "movie" and rename it to "movBA".
Then start DolphinTeaser.exe click on "Interpreter"... and start the game.
Perhaps you should use "Tools\GMC Shrinker".
Thats all folks.

Last edited:
OP
D

drdead

slow graphics

if i`ve helped you, you could help me.
because the graphic of the game is slow on my pc.
and i´ve no sound plz help. :halloween
-my pc:amd xp 2000+, atiradeon 9600, 512 ddr ram,sound on board u.s.w.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
It's simple, the emulator itself is slow on all 3d games (only some 2d games like bust a move run fast). And sound is not supported yet (except some specific music tracks).

Last edited:
OP
D

drdead

plz help i hear no music, no sound nothing. :crazy:
perhaps i must rename the folder sound???
because "movies" had to be renamed too...
plz help :down:

Trotterwatch

Only limited sound is supported in Dolphin - so there is a good chance this game doesn't have the supported type used.

If you want to play the game so badly, I advise the purchase of a Gamecube.

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I already told you that sound is not supported yet. Only streaming music is supported and aparently pokemon colosseum does not have streaming music.

Mah3r

how do you turn the game black n white like i've seen done to zelda.. to make the ftp faster i believe

JasonXT

Banned
Man, these guys are kind of annoying. Hey um, buy a gamecube, I can assure you the thing is cheap, and the games are fun, plus you can use the hand control for the game thingy itself. Dolphin most likely won't run a full game for a year, so just buy the damn cube already. And no, you CAN'T make the game black and white, the only way you can make zelda run faster, is to upgrade your entire computer.

King

It works with fps:5-24 but only to the nintendo logo and after that comes "Pokemon ..." then it stops.Which are your settings ?

OP
D

drdead

:getlost: read the first text (Download GC Tool, Then click on the folder "movie" and rename it to "movBA".)
read the whole text above... :gunman:

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
drdead said:
Download GC Tool (http://konsolenprofis.de/downloads/files/gc/gctool12b.zip) open the iph-pmc.gcm with it.
Thats all folks.

Wow, people see that i post this on the forums in some place then they post it as if they found this out on their own.... Oh well, i guess you cant win em all.

Zabuza

Banned
drdead said:
Thats all folks.

Is there anywhere that i can download Gamecube roms? i've already got the dolphin teaser! please help, thanks

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Trotterwatch said:
Yes download them from my arse.

I can't believe how blind some people are.... the rules are very clear. As for that Pokemon trick, I would like to know how people come up with it.. I'd never be able to. :(

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Vile324 said:
I can't believe how blind some people are.... the rules are very clear. As for that Pokemon trick, I would like to know how people come up with it.. I'd never be able to. :(

Its easy, all i did was think that because it crashes at videos, try to skip them, and because GC Tool has a renamer, i can make it skip the videos. So i post it. Then after a while, people see my posts and decide to copy EXACTLY what i say and make it sound like THEY discovered it and posted it first. I mean, god damn, they even do the exact movBA that i said to rename it to. They couldve at least been creative with that.

jareg

Just A Guy
Yea you are right but not in all of the games in FF:CC i cant rename the movie file to anithing else (so i cant get over the nasty intro :getlost: )
Sorry for offtopic

PS: I Renamed the movie file to jareg :p
and thanks for figuring that out posty_2k3 :bouncy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.