What's new

Pictures of a (dead ?) software gfx plugin

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
I just couldn't resist... Here's a pic of Mischief Makers a few moments before it crashed.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Now this is really intresting. Do you think it's possible to get this plugin at playable speeds sometime?

olivieryuyu

Doomulation said:
Now this is really intresting. Do you think it's possible to get this plugin at playable speeds sometime?

in ASM it could be faster but well just an error and it will be hard to debug isn't it ?

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
olivieryuyu said:
how did you get the plugin ? are you beta tester ?
Nah, it's on sourceforge. All you have to do is to take the source and compile it. I could post a small compatibility list if Hacktarux wants me to :)

Last edited:

BountyJedi

Tried it out its pretty neat :)
Although very slow, much much slower than i figured even when running barebone
X with just about twm and xterm running (execpt for mupen64 ofcourse).

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
Can someone compile it for me ? I don't have any compiling programs right now on my HDD and so i can't do it myself
disgust1.gif

milen

In theory Low Level GFX plugin should work with games that HLE GFX plugins don't support due to unimplemented microcodes. Hactarux did you tried your plugin with such games as Star Wars Battle of Naboo , World Driver Championship .......

OP
Hacktarux

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
This software plugin is still using HLE, that's a first step to a LLE plugin but it's not there yet. So no, these games won't work yet.

ciruZ

Hm, seems that some preprocessor defines are fucked up. Can't compile it and I'm now too lazy to fix it. Maybe I'll fix it tomorrow. ;)