Pepsi Cola :P or Coca Cola :D ?

• Pepsi :P

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Coke :D

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

2fast4u

cooliscoo said:
I like fast food, that doesn't mean i eat it all the time, nor am i fat. and WHY are you pointing at americans? don't they have McDonalds all over the world?! i've seen a lot of fat people on th BBC channel, so over in canada there are no fast food restraunts, or fat people? give me a fucking break :angry:

i suggest u take off the clown's nose and get yourself a cooky, not like anyone was being offense towards americans here

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
2fast4u said:
i suggest u take off the clown's nose and get yourself a cooky, not like anyone was being offense towards americans here

Yeah cooliscoo, it was just a joke. Calm down.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Anybody had Vanilla Coke, thats stuff tastes pretty good. Still cant beat Dr. Pepper though.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
Anybody had Vanilla Coke, thats stuff tastes pretty good. Still cant beat Dr. Pepper though.
Nope, haven't tried it yet. But it looks like you rewarded your curiousity Eagle. :thumbsup:

2fast4u

cherry coke is kinda nasty. i tried two glasses and threw away the 3rd one .. way too sweet *shudders*

Sukh

Long gone...
Cherry Coke is l33t, although I do admit, after excessive drinking, it does become a tad bit sickening.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
There are many drinks in this thread that I had never heard about. I guess they only came out in the USA

Sukh

Long gone...
Nope, pretty much all these drinks are available in Britain, and they should be available throughout the EU.

2fast4u

actually dr. pepper isnt even largely available here (germany) :( i just became addicted to it in the usa ;)

Sukh

Long gone...
Well we get Dr Pepper everywhere in Britain, and Vanilla Coke was like a small gimic/advertising thing that was around for a while (just like lemon coke which has only recently been available). I don't know if Vanilla Coke is still readily available though.