• Pepsi :P

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Coke :D

Votes: 21 56.8%

• Total voters

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Inspired by this, I set up a poll.

Just remember before posting, Pepsi is the blue one that tastes like Horse wee. :p

/me votes Coke.

Sukh

Long gone...
I prefer chilled, fizzy ice and occasionally with a slice of lemon.

Beats the shit out of that immitation Parpsi stuff.

I must have been out of it when I said that. Heh, what I meant was:

I prefer Coke chilled, fizzy with ice and occasionally with one slice of lemon.

It beats the shit out of that immitation Pepsi stuff!

Last edited:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Neither I vote Dr. Pepper. I'd add it to the poll but I dont have mod access here anymore :p But a lot of you may not know what Dr. Pepper is because its mostly only available in the southern US right now. I love living here, we have all the best stuff you others dont, Dr. Pepper, Dairy Queen, Hastings Video... you guys are missing out.

Last edited:

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
jack in the box is what they are all missing ;) (would you believe that nobody east of the missippi has ever seen a jack ball?) Besides, I tend to prefer mr. pibb :happy:

Sukh

Long gone...
I live in Britain, and we get Dr. Pepper. It's not all that, although it's okay, reminds me a bit of Cherry Coke heh :)

Josep

eyerun4phun
wait, neither and no to dr.pepper and mr.pibb, HELL I don't even drink soda!!:) no really, i don't

btw, who is sukh?;) owner of the emuscene??

mesman00

What's that...?
hey eagle, we have all that stuff you mentioned in Connecticut too, although i hate Dr. Pepper, the thought of a pepper soda, its just like, "What were they thinking." anyways, i love DQ

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Eagle said:
Neither I vote Dr. Pepper. I'd add it to the poll but I dont have mod access here anymore :p

Well, no, because it's not a COLA. :p

Sukh

Long gone...
Well, I'm the owner of the emuscene as the little line under the avatar says. :)

Last edited: