What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Paper Mario

porjay

whoa this is really good i'm really glad someone is continuing this game I refuse to play it untill its revamped so thanks!!

PaperMario

Alien Spy those screenshots look good.
But some constructive criticism:
on the 2nd last screenshot there's a picture of Toadsworth (the minister)
on the right hand side.
and he has a kinda, "pixelly" white outline, i think maybe the texture needs to be cleaned up a little.

alien{S}py

PaperMario said:
Alien Spy those screenshots look good.
But some constructive criticism:
on the 2nd last screenshot there's a picture of Toadsworth (the minister)
on the right hand side.
and he has a kinda, "pixelly" white outline, i think maybe the texture needs to be cleaned up a little.

ya he does... actually I didn't make that one I just put him in, but I'm gonna fix him up a bit.

alien{S}py

I'm starting to work on the Desert, here is a taste so far...

pm25.jpg

pm26.jpg

pm27.jpg

mix

It looks amazing, the only thing is that kooper looks...odd. Like he's on drugs or something. Other than that though, keep up the good work!

Nelde

i found this pic on a site, but i don't know if it's just a fake, because i've never seen this toad:
tdrose5tf.jpg

if he/she exists, he/she would be perfect to include toadette in the game.

btw: this was written under the pic:
Et oui, il existe bien un Toad rose qui vient de Paper Mario.
Il est en fait un employé du concours de la Radio Toad.
Il vient récolter les objets du concours et il se trouve souvent dans la ville des Toads.
Il est plutot sympa mais son look reste particulier.

translated with babelfish:
And yes, there is well pink Toad which comes from Paper Mario. It is in fact an employee of the contest of Radio operator Toad. It comes to collect the objects of the contest and it is often in the city of Toads. It is rather sympathetic but its look remains particular.

Nelde

i know this site. and i tried to do goombario, but i have a problem with his cap. somehow, it doesn't look right...
goombario6qp.png

mots

dumbass
Sorry for that stupid Question, but how do you get PM running correctly with Rices Plugin? I tried a lot of Settings, but nothing works. Please write me your Settings.

EDIT:Now it works, but when I leave Fullscreen mode, my computer restars. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

j234

Here are the redone textures for Lakilester and Watt, all the textures and animations seem to work well. If noone is doing sushie ill remake him now.

Anyway, i think that everyone should put all the textures remade so far in one big pack, and edit the first post to do this, does anyone agree, or should we wait until the whole game is retextured.

Last edited: