What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Paper Mario

d0k3

:blush: Sorry, 64fanatic, it was a misunderstanding.

With cosmocanyon you're right. We don't need people like him here on the forums.

cpicon92

Tails Fanatic!
Et oui, il existe bien un Toad rose qui vient de Paper Mario.
Il est en fait un employé du concours de la Radio Toad.
Il vient récolter les objets du concours et il se trouve souvent dans la ville des Toads.
Il est plutot sympa mais son look reste particulier.

I speak French and this actually means:
Yes, there is a pink toad in PM
She is an employee of Radio Toad
She is often found in Toad Town
She is rather nice, but looks a bit weird

alien{S}py

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted here... I started a new job a few months ago and really don't have time to work on the project anymore, but I have been getting a lot of emails asking for me to release what I have so far.
So here is everything I have done. The file is 38 megs, it's quite large and if anyone else would like to donate some server space that would be helpfull.

http://sbruno.net/gamefiles/PaperMario_Alien{S}py.rar

Anyways I hope maybe someone can build on the textures that I have done and finish this awesome game!

Cheers,
Alien{S}py

amplefied

Lol guys!

Untitled_2.gif

Last edited: