What's new

no$gba

RENI

ninja1 said:
read before you answer -.-
i asked WHERE it saves, not how
lol i already answered you question.Read carefully before you reply.:D
no$gba doesn't save the shots to a specific "place".Or you can say it saves the shots in the clipboard.XD
As i said i think it only does the job of "PrintScreen" key.:borg:

Last edited:
OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

Denash, it already was mentioned a few weeks ago. Ngemu was just late, that's all. o_O Please edit it.

denash

Rockmangames said:
Denash, it already was mentioned a few weeks ago. Ngemu was just late, that's all. o_O Please edit it.

if it got mentions already I thought it best if I just remove it thanks for telling me!!=]

Last edited:

Saq

I knew the creator of No$gba would eventually implement the ds emulation into his no$gba emu, but im a little confused about encyrption/decryption. If anyone has a program for doing this stuff, could you pm me the download link? I also wish the creator the best of luck with this nds emulation ;).

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

The tool that you need is already mention here. Read carefully:

WhiteX said:
All the documentation backing it up can be seen on tepples post, we may discuss these tools now but with some discretion not to make this board some sort of NDSTool helpdesk for n00bs.
:)

Bingo, "NDSTOOL" is what you need. The google is your bet to find it. ;)

Last edited:

Hiei-YYH

NYF said:
there is WLAN support too?

maybe if you read the news :ph34r:

Major Missing Features
Sound, and WLAN emulation are still missing. Sound should be relative easy
to implement. WLAN should be quite simple, too. I'd still need a second
NDS console for testing communications.

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

NYF,

please go to no$gba site because we already mentioned that and we are not going to tell you again. :)

earbodig

has nayone tried metroid prime pinball? It runs with full compatbility but is sloooooooooooow. Except in the first level as soon as the pests show up the game speeds up to near 100% speed, I found it odd it started working fast when the bugs went on screen but before it went really slow.

anyone else notice that?

earbodig

yeah I know, just find it odd how it speeds up when there are more things happening on screen :p

Oh, it was also very fast on the level select menu, the rest of the menu was slow...

earbodig

Rockmangames said:
Enjoy it while you can. The emu will get better in months. :)
heh, I think I speak for the vast majority when I say that I think I'll enjoy it even more come the next couple of months :p :)