What's new

No$gba v2.3b

spotanjo3

Yep i just have and here's how far it'll allow you to go to..

I am sorry but you need to change the card again because I am able to get past it but ingame became black screens.

And also here:

King Kong - Fully playable but a little bit slow.

Yoshi's Island 2 - Fully playable, save and you need to set it to EEPROM 64k.

I noticed in World 1-3: Mario's Fleet Feet

Yoshi's Island DS -- In this room, make eggs out of the Shy Guys that spawn endlessly from the pipe, then shoot through the yellow wall to the right. Go through the opening and aim upward to shoot down a ball you can bounce on. Bounce to the upper ledge, then jump to the left platform where you can hit a few M blocks to obtain four stars if you want.

But when I shoot egg through the yellow wall for the ball to fallen down and it won't. Is this bug ? Please test it and let me know so I can report to the no$gba team because I contacted them few time. They are very great people and friendly. Help me so I can report it to them if you have the same problem as mine.

Doraemon: Nobita no Kyouryuu DS - Fully playable, save, and a little bit slow.

Tennis no Ouji-Sama 2005 - Crystal Drive (JAPAN) - Fully playable, save and a little bit slow

Megaman Battle Network 5: Double Team (USA) - Fully playable and everything is fine expect Rockman's body is still some missing and in the map is glitches and flash a little bit and you will need Allow 3D Rear Alpha to see the map and Rockman's background better.

Super Princess Peach (USA) - Fully playable, save, a little bit
slow and little bit glitches.

Contact (USA) - Fully playable but a little bit slow and you need to set it to
FLASH 256k and save.

Kirby Squeak Squad (U) - Fully playable, a little bit slow and save. You need to set it to EEPROM 64k.

Bomberman Land Touch! (U) - Fully playable, a little bit slow and save. You need to set it to EEPROM 64k and Allow 3D Rear Alpha to see the background.

WOW, this emulator is amazing! o_O

Nanis

I just can't understand this emulator...it looks like everyone here are few steps ahead of me
Are screenshots supposed to work? everytime I printscreen,the emulator crashes
What are Snapshots,and why the emulator crashes when I load them?
Why the touch screen is not working in some games? Phoenix Wright,for example

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Snapshots = savestates. How well those are implemented in the emulator, I don't know.

Mot likely the toucscreen emulation isn't always working is because the emulation is more or less incomplete.

spotanjo3

Mot likely the toucscreen emulation isn't always working is because the emulation is more or less incomplete.

Never happened to me. I noticed sometime it won't worked then you have to restart the no$gba again and it will worked perfectly just fine. Most of time, it just worked fine to me.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Never happened to me. I noticed sometime it won't worked then you have to restart the no$gba again and it will worked perfectly just fine. Most of time, it just worked fine to me.
Yeah, it works most of the time for me as well, but I have noticed some unresponsiveness every now and then.

spotanjo3

Yeah, it works most of the time for me as well, but I have noticed some unresponsiveness every now and then.

Yeah but if you tried it again then it will responsiveness just fine. I guess this emulator is sensitive if you are disturb it or something. When I didnt disturb it then it will responsive just fine. Just restart it if it does not responsiveness.

suronosuke

No$GBA 2.3b
processor sempron 3400+
win2k sp4

Harvest Moon DS (us) seems fully playable, nice speed, horrid sound. save works on flash512kb

Trace Memory (us) seems fully playable, slow

spotanjo3

Jump Ultimate Stars (J) - Fully Playable when NDS Backup Media is at FRAM 32KBystes and Allow 3D Rear Alpha is enabled.

spotanjo3

I have to BIOS,but not the firmware.bin
However,I never had firmware,and the touch screen worked in 2.3a

Not to me. I have 2.3b and the touch screen worked perfectly just fine to me. You have to know what you are doing. :)

Touch screen will be effect by firmware.bin, yes. Without it then it is not doing you any good. You must have firmware.bin as well. Also, there is one more thing...

You will need firmware.bin --- not just nds bios, why ?

Q: My game, above ROM 500, gives me a black screen and stucks the emulator, how to proceed?

A: By our very own diablow...

You'll need the firmware.bin. After you copy it to no$gba folder (the same place where bioses reside), select "Reset/Startup Entrypoint" in Emulation Setup, save setup. Restart game, or even better - close and start no$gba again, now after selecting nds file, it will go to nds menu.

Nanis

I hunted for Firmware.bin today...and my computer become infected badly
Why is it so hard to find T_T (I know it's illegal...but also rare? why)