What's new

No$GBA is now FREE!!!!!!

zaba_3

for everyone who dont know how to save on no$GBA.select "file" then "write snapshot" put save name and its done.you can load it by selecting "load snapshot"

Dacden

there is a certain command on google that would make finding it much easier. would it be against the rules to tell what it is?

ArcaneLore

It would not be against the rules to post a google advanced feature that would HELP getting the bios, but putting in the exact sequence to get the bios would be illegal.

Clements

Let's not talk about illegally downloading BIOS files from websites, since there is this little thing called the rules.

someperson

Can someone please tell me the size of the TS2 bios because I know UNK is 16kb what is TS2's size. I got the UNK bios heaps of times but does anyone know how many kb it takes up? And is there a legal GBA bios that can play Multiplayer in No$gba, if so can where can you get it. (I am not asking for a bios)

play Multiplayer in No$gba, if so can where can you get it. (I am not asking for a bios)

EDIT: I found it on Google easily but it took me about an hour with all the Advance Search stuff, here's a tip:

First Search for the bios (I am not telling your what to put in)
There is a site in another language (Jap I think) that when your FIND (CTRL + F) TS2 it comes up with a google website, cut and past bits of it into the Address Bar manually with a Google Search already done so you get a English version. Another tip, there is 2 pages in this search.
NO MORE INFO OTHERWISE I MIGHT GET BANNED SO DON'T ASK ME!

Last edited:

Clements

I have the TS2 BIOS (found it immediately when it was mentioned) and it takes up the same 16KB. So you won't find it that way. The only legal BIOS is one you dump yourself, so refer to the link I posted earlier.

ickle_moi

Monkey Ball Addict..
This totally rocks, only tried super mario world (E) and mario kart advance (J) (both my own legal dumps too might i add :D) and 2 players worked!

another bonus is the 12 player mode heh, could make for some great mario world races
(only if you have a monster pc i could only manage 6 gbas with this comp @ 100% gba speeds)

foogy

new version out!!
http://www.zophar.net/Files/no$gba19a-w.zip

* Freeware: Fixed vertical size in 3-12 player mode (with cymenubar, thanks zool)
* Cheats: Displays/prompts for modifiers (eg. ?? ## NN values) instead checkbox
* Cheats: Silly bloated large bitmap type symbols (CodeBreaker, GameShark, PAR v3)
* Cheats: Shows "error in line ###" on load errors, codes saved automatically
* Cheats: Keyboard: Toggle by SPC, delete by DEL, cancel button: Undo recent changes
* Cheats/Help: Described CodeBreaker, GameShark v1/v2, PAR v3 (gbatek)
* Cheats: Interprets CodeBreaker, GameShark v1/v2, and PAR v3 codes
* Cheats: Supports various decryption, changed encrypt-seeds, and CRC formulas
* Cheats: Mastercode/on/off / invalid symbols in cheat list (doubleclick on/off)
* Files.lst: New tiny icons (green and blue "A" symbols instead old 8bit carts)
* Shareware: Full debugger (only excluding profiler and dwarf2 and demangler)
* Cheats: Loads cheat codes from file, displays descriptions in cheats window
* Debug: Demangler resolves _(Q2)4name(3bla).other --> name::(bla::)other
* Debug: Demangler resolves destructors "_._4name" --> tilded "name::~name"
* Debug: Demangler string buffer created for sort by name and general displaying
* Sound: Supports backwards/decrementing DMA source address (freeware elite)
* Setup: Disabled single-gamepak mode by default (maybe less confusing)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
ArcaneLore said:
Thanks for the update!
It's out since some days... but nothing great new features, but great to see a new version of THE 1st GBA Multiplayer emulation ever.

Bluesummers

MasterPhW_DX said:
Try a bios and you will get it probably, I think.

Ive been looking for a 1/2 hour and still looking...

EDIT:allright im done looking. its just taking too long to find it.

Last edited: